Blog Archive

24 June 2017

Expressing the Truth!



Expressing the Truth!



An open question posted by a young man:

 I also want to ask if you guys could pray that I will share God's truth with anyone, at any time no matter the outcome. 
I've had trouble just talking about Him because of the fear of what other people would think. It's hard, I have only tried it openly once, I wanted to do it but at the same time I was very limited because I was holding myself back.

My reply: 

We are all under the same restrictions in this life and people have the right to respond or not - it is up to them alone not you! 


You can only advise or counsel people they still have a free choice!
Just as Christ did in Matthew 19:16-22 (NKJV)
Jesus Counsels the Rich Young Ruler
16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God the Father . But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
18 He said to Him, “Which ones?”
Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’
19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”
20 The young man said to Him, “All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”
22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. 
*** This is where most people are today - chasing possessions and things in place of Honoring God in their life! Amen! 
Will elaborate more on my blog here and on kermit's Korner @ blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular