Blog Archive

25 June 2017

Brain Fog


Brain Fog went!

 **Hoping some of those tips help you**

Date:   6/24/2017 14:00
From Blog by:
Happy Neighbor Contact me (PM)
Re: severe brain fog!!
Date: 11/14/2016
Hits: 1775
{from curezone.org - forums)

Hi, I used to have a lot of head fog. And, I experienced long term depression, anxiety, anger, irritability. That went on for multiple years and the Dr's with no relief.
 Later, I contracted c-diff which is an infectious disease.

It impaired my guy flora and I experienced far more grief than before. I eliminated dairy and experienced some success. Then gluten, soy (mostly), and later - corn.
Still had lots of problems, but was far better.

In May 2016, I rededicated my life to following Jesus and began to let go of
 bitterness and unforgiveness.
From that, and following the commands of Jesus, I experienced a real breakthrough.
I became happy and fulfilled, and that was a pivotal time for me.
Life is wonderful and there is lots of joy. I usually feel happy and free.

I notice brain fog if I stray from my strict diet. Today, I had a bunch of cashews and
lots of brain fog and fatigue followed.
Probably from the phytic acid. Or, the pesticides.
Or, both. You will need to watch you diet. Eat organic.
 Try organic oatmeal as a staple in your diet be careful what you eat.

If you feel phlegmy, itchy, fatigued, foggy after eating something - that's a clue.
 You will need to become a private investigator and investigate every food you eat.
 Even the chlorine in the water was affecting me and I switched to boiled creek water,
 filter on the shower, use a natural laundry soap.
 Incidentally, I've learned that stress releases histamine.
Histamine was a major problem for me all those years.

I suggest reducing histamine, cut out alcohol, pop, juice, sweets, etc.
 You might even need to try low fructose??

Learning to love my neighbors, enemies, wife - with unconditional love, has helped me to reduce my stress by leaps and bounds. I also got out of the business I was in, and
 I am so much happier. Money doesn't buy happiness.

Hoping some of those tips help you. Try reading Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
 And, get to know who Jesus is. He is God in the flesh and he is a miracle worker.
My life is amazing now and there's hope for anyone reading this.

All the best to you :))



   --------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular