Blog Archive

09 November 2017

Frustrated at times


A  Post on FB by a friend in Christ: Stan Snyder  -  09 Nov 2017

So, I appear frustrated at times, I guess it's because people simply don't care about God's Truth anymore, they don't care to read God's Word and to follow God's instruction, believe it or not I'm at a loss for words. Recently it was suggested that I have a dislike for churches, hummmm. where did that come from?

Let me repeat my frustrated self for the 100th time, when I sit down here each morning to write these messages, I pray that The Holy Spirit will lead, guide and direct everything that I do, say and write, I pray that God's will be done, God will not mine be done, total submission.

Over 20 years ago after receiving the gift of Salvation, The Holy Spirit, I was given a daily instruction for weeks on obedience to God and listening to The Holy Ghost, I wrote each morning on a pad of paper for weeks without the fore knowledge of what I would write, at the instruction of The Holy Ghost, and then one day when The Spirit was convinced that I was listening, paying attention, I was released from my writing class, I put each days message together in order and to my surprise it was a book that made perfect sense from beginning to end, The Spirit titled it, God is my Father, Jesus is my Messiah.
 Trust me, I'm no writer and I argued the point only to be told that God was not asking for my input or permission!

The messages on the church are not new, Jesus referred to the scribes and Pharisees liked unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones and of all uncleanness, Matthew23:27 KJB. Paul wrote letters to the church's concerning their failings, their shortcomings, he recognized that there was a problem with the churches even in his day. Personally, my opinion of churches (religion) is the same as God's and as a child of God why would it not be?

 I'm not mad at the true church, the church that Jesus will return to claim, I'm frustrated that the corporate church has allowed the devil to make religion the focal point, to allow the opinions of men to usurp The Word of God, to allow lies that will condemn millions to hell.

Revelation 17:1-5 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore which sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH HAVE BEEN MADE DRUNK WITH THE WINE OF HER FORNICATION. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of the names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the BLOOD OF THE SAINTS, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus : and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. Amen. Folks, you just read God's description of the mother of all religions, the religion that many of our present day religions have chosen in some way to emulate.

Our churches are full of doctrines of devils, we worship and celebrate many pagan beliefs and candy coat them by applying them to God and Jesus, we call them Christmas and Easter! The corporate church kicked God and Jesus out many years ago, they continue to blaspheme The Holy Ghost by denying The Spirits presence in the church. God cannot occupy the same space with the devil, good will never flourish with evil, the truth with the presence of lies.

If you find a church, a Spirit filled church that belongs to God and not men, that teaches and preaches The Word of God in Truth and rebukes the devil and his doctrines, that embraces the presence of The Spirit (Spirit filled) leadership, that accepts the leadership of The Holy Ghost, then go, most certainly go and worship!
Unfortunately, I have not found one that can say in the presence of The Spirit, 1st Corinthians 2:12-16 KJB, that they fulfill God's instruction and have given their church back to God and accepted total obedience to God's Word, not one! :( God is upset with the corporate church, God condemns false teaching and false preaching, He condemns religion and the opinions of men as He should, He does not need our opinions, our interpretation or our approval, He is God, He is the final word!
 ===
Reply from a reader:  Beverly  I appreciate all your daily writings
I do have a question- we live in a state of Grace, right? Then how could you receive the gift of salvation 20 yrs ago? Ephesians 2:8-10

 ====
  Responce :
 Stan Snyder Beverly, you must have missed my five hundred messages where I explained this :) I live in the state of Florida under the direction of The Holy Ghost, Sorry, but I was not saved until 22 years ago on the back steps of my house where I had a Physical Holy Ghost experience, when I received The Holy Ghost, some explain it as "slain" in The Spirit! Prior to that I was a lost soul attending church every Sunday. Jesus said in John 3:5 KJB Verlly, verily, I say unto thee, EXCEPT a man be born of water and of The Spirit, he CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD, Amen.
 Jesus just answered your question, obviously not everyone is Saved, covered by a "state" of grace, filled with the indwelling Holy Spirit, if that were not so, then Jesus would be a liar and His words would be worthless. Salvation is not something that is "by grace" endowed on every man, so called Christians and heathens alike, one must be Born Again in The Holy Spirit, those are the words of our Lord Jesus Christ and He did not attach an age to this experience. I'm truly not sure how far reaching your belief is when it comes to Salvation or what you mean by living in a "state" of grace, even who you might be referring to??
 Grace is a reference to a "gift" from God, and The Bible, The King James Bible is full of the requirements of God to be considered for His "gift"! One is that you must be Born Again in The Holy Spirit. Jesus said, that the only unforgivable sin is to blaspheme The Holy Ghost, to reject The Holy Ghost, there goes the gift out the window and Jesus also said that you can fall from Grace meaning that you must first have received the gift to lose it! Too many people have been taught things that are not supported by The Word of God and haven't bothered to confirm them. Please support what you suggesting with The Word, The King James Bible, so that I can better understand your suggestion. In the mean time check in with The Holy Ghost, only The Spirit can answer why I was chosen by God to receive Salvation by Grace.
 Thanks, Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular