Blog Archive

12 November 2017

Cancer cure testomony - Ms X



I healed myself of 1 golf ball sized tumor in left breast and 1 half that size in tight breast. I did not know if they were cancer (I had no insurance) but knew it was serious when I had difficulty using my left arm and hand. I juiced only leafy greens for 1 yr. it took me about 3-4 yrs to heal completely.

Lots of trial and error trying different natural cures before juicing. Plus a mis- carriage, a cheating husband, home schooling 5 kids and caring for a baby. I did it all myself at home with a few natural practicioners. It was long, it was hard but it was all worth it!


I agree with you 100%.
 Had dear friend who was told she had 6 month to live, stage 4 rare cancer, no survivors ever. My team (Her family and friends) got her on same program you are discussing and she was doing great. Went from wheel chair to walking 2 miles a a day with me. Seeing her improve was like holding Gods hand. She became my mission.

Wanted two things. To see the power of God and also to see that God has given us all we need or earth with nature cures and nutrition. Against my advice and her family the doctors talked her into more Chemo. She had four chemo treatments.

 She was excited because the tumors got smaller which means nothing. The stem cells are still there and now she destroyed her immune system so when the cancer raised it ugly head again she had no defense. Her condition collapsed after her fourth chemo. It only took a week and she died.

Maybe she would have died on my plan too but we will never know. All I know is I will never get Chemo for me or my family. Have seen to many people think that some drug is going to save them and it never does. Healthcare especially cancer-related is big business.

Few want cancer to go away, too much money to made treating it. Very sad state of affairs.
 Everyone needs to do their on due diligence .
Do not trust someone just because they have a white jacket on and a degree hanging on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular