Blog Archive

28 September 2017

The spiritual light shines upon me.


P A U L   C.   B R A G G ' S   D A I L Y   A F F I R M A T I O N S

This day I banish the dullness of my mind and body. I will not allow the 
sluggishness of my mind to retard the cleansing of my physical body. 

I will search for mental activity.
I will not be irritable, knowing that discord of mind will create injurious bodily
 processes.
This day I banish impatience, for I have the knowledge that I cannot effect
 my ends in one day. I will have the courage to face the glorious task ahead 
of me.
This day I banish hesitation, knowing that timidity and shyness of spirit
 to proceed will retard me. I will proceed boldly.
This day I banish discouragement, for this cleansing of my mind and body 
is bringing me new freedom.
This day I banish worry, for worry is the essence of all unbelief and denials.
I open my mind to a new world. I feel the wonder of it and the keen 
anticipation of the joy an open mind is to bring to me.
My body and mind are responding to the wonders of unknown forces.
I feel and affirm knowledge within me that I will gain physical wholeness.
 I feel going from me those harmful negative elements that once poisoned
 my mind and body.
I seek new mental activity. This day I will seek for and find the answer to
 one problem that has been retarding my harmonious development.
This day I go to Nature, for in Nature I see all things combined harmoniously.
 I attune my mind to her perfect functioning.
The increased health of my body is engendering in my mind a desire for 
keener mental activities. This day I will broaden my horizon by seeking
 knowledge.
This day I feel the stimulation of my renewed search for knowledge. 
This stimulation transmits itself to my physical activities.
This day I know the enthusiasm of an awakening consciousness and 
physical power. I rejoice in the higher power that is bringing this 
Divine enthusiasm to me.
This day I feel the inspiration that comes with the slowly developing power 
long dormant within me.
I will awaken. I am alive with the glory of this new blood that is coursing
 through my veins--this new keenness of vision that is tempering my
 mental activities.
I realize the daily and everlasting interrelation of physical health and mental 
well-being. I am at peace with the world.
The consciousness of achieving control over my physical being keeps me
 mentally clear and placid. I am master of myself.
I feel the gratifying presence of the Invisible Force which has worked to rid 
my mind and body of all coarseness. The thoughts of wisdom that I am
 to achieve thrill me.
I am in tune with the best of life. I know the joy of throwing off, day by day, 
the chains that have shackled me.
I know no hunger. The rich elements of earth and sun that are nourishing
 my body are giving force to my mind.
I know no thirst expect the thirst for knowledge. Wonderful nutritive fluids are beginning to course through my veins and are cleansing my system of all that is negative.
I purge myself of all ill feelings, knowing that I cannot harbor ill will without
 setting up an antagonism in my body.
I take delight in the newness of my body--in the newness of my thoughts-
-in my growing youth.
I am active in mind and rich in energy.
My energy is directing me into new channels and unknown by-ways of
 intellectual achievement.
I will purify myself with deep breaths of pure air--with glorious quantities 
of sunshine. The spiritual light shines upon me.
I know no hunger. The rich elements of earth and the force of this new 
freedom of mind and body inspire me, for I know they are the beginning.
I will move constantly in accord with the newness of my mental freedom.
 It is putting my body at ease.
I know no doubt. My mind is free from every cloud. My body has responded 
to this purity.
This day I feel the complete and deep harmony of my mind and body. 
I glory in their new-found radiant cleanliness.
This day I purge myself of fear, knowing that it is one of the most destructive 
forces to attack my physical being.
This day I purge myself of envy. I know that I can achieve whatever I want 
by developing myself in harmonious accord with the universe. I do not need
 to envy anyone.
This day I purge myself of hate. Hate will mar the beauty of my face and 
destroy my poise.
This day I purge myself of anger. I will acknowledge no weakness. 
My body is strong enough to sustain my poise in any crisis.
This day I purge myself of cowardice--cowardice in facing life and truth. 
I will be brave. My physical strength will make me brave, because it is
 fortified by mental courage.
I will not be guilty of procrastination. It is a rust that consumes the most
 gleaming metals. I dare to accomplish the right, without hesitation, 
for I have the power of mental and physical strength.
I will not allow doubt to force its way into my mind, for I know that I am
 bound to succeed. Each mistake that I may make will bring me precious
 knowledge.
I will shun malice and bitterness, for malice eats its way into the mind
 and body, and bitterness breeds discontent and mental unbalance.
I will think right. A malignant thought has the same relation to the character
 as does as does a malignant growth to the body.
I purge myself of moral weakness, for with my new-found strength of body
 and mind I know what is right and have the will and the courage to do it.
I feel the growing strength that the purging of my character is bringing to
 my entire being.
I feel the joy that my new-found strength of character is beginning to radiate.
I delight in the pleasure of the reflection of my purified character from those
 about me.
I feel the composure with which the new-found righteousness of my moral
 life is beginning to saturate my being.
I feel the poise that is brought to me through moral and physical strength.
I feel the joy of balance as I walk with my fellow-man, because I know that
 the radiance of my body and character will envelop me.
Evil deeds are the work of a misdirected mind. I deny them, because they
 cannot exist in my new-found strength of mind.
Beautiful life is revealed to me, because I have gained strength through 
beauty of moral purpose.
Jealousy shall be put away. It is incompatible with any part of my being.

I will respond to the urge to help my fellow-man. In helping others,
 I find stimulus for my renewed energies and outlets for my enthusiasm.
I feel a kindliness toward my fellow-man that is all-embracing. It completes
 the harmony of my being.
I will form firm friendships, for I have knowledge that my trust in my 
fellow-man and my close spiritual contact with him will bring radiance to my life.
I will have honor among my friends, for my character will be reflected in my
 face and in every line of my body.
The deeds I accomplish are a reflection of the Divine Spark within me,
 the spark that has brought my body to the brink of its development.
I do not lack for moral strength, for the Supreme Force is within me to help
 me in time of need.
I will live in accordance with the Divine light and law that makes me one
 with my fellow-man.
I will not yield to anxiety, because my strength of character precludes doubt
 and worry. I am in harmony with the Divine law.
I feel delight in my new-found individuality, because it expresses purity of
 purpose and moral strength.
I purge my soul of all doubt, for doubt breeds in the body, like harmful bacteria.
I purge my soul of weakness, for in strength only can I find peace and unity
 with the Divine Mind.
I purge my soul of timidity, for it is only with courage that I can reach my 
destination.
I purge my soul of fear. I need have no fear when I am directing the force
 of my soul toward perfect understanding.
I purge my soul of discord, for it can lay upon the soul like a heavy burden
 upon a weak back.
I purge my soul of confusion. All my thoughts are directed toward one purpose,
 complete harmony.
I purge my soul of bewilderment, for I have firm knowledge that the oneness 
of my purpose will guide me like a shining light.
I purge my soul of dependence on mere dogma and forms. I shall stand by 
the knowledge of right.
I purge my soul of sorrow. Happiness is within my power, and my soul has 
the power to express it.
I shun hypocrisy of religion, for I know that only the sincerity of my belief 
can bring me spiritual power.
I seek to know my soul, for it is in tune with the Infinite.
The freshening of my soul is manifesting itself in my body. 
My body reflects this glorious enlightenment, this knowledge of unity with
 the Infinite.
The spirit within me is contained in all things. As I develop strength of soul,
 I can recreate it. Spirit is invincible.
I rejoice that I am beginning to find my Divine force.
My welfare is assured by my actions in harmony with the spirit.
I am led from the unreal to the real, for the purity of the soul is a solemn 
and beautiful reality.
The spirit within me exerts a powerful influence. I will use it for the forces
 of good only, the good of my body, my mind, and my fellow-man.
I would no more adulterate my soul with meanness that I would my body
 with poisonous foods. I strive for ultimate purity.
I will seek the friendship of those with a like purpose, for those who are in
 harmony with the spirit are in harmony with life.
I have no fear of contamination from worldly sources. The Invisible Force is
 my protector. If I live in harmony, I can know no sin.
I am intent upon the progress of my soul and will go forward.
I feel that true happiness of spirit that radiates from the pure soul.
My strength of spirit will end all misery about me. I will make it permeate all 
the atmosphere around me.
I rejoice in the oneness of my soul with the Infinite, and the oneness of
 my soul with my entire being.
My soul is expressing itself in the creation of new beauty and of happiness
 for others.
The new-found strength of my soul is healing every part of my body.
 Its healing effects extend to my mind and my heart.
I feel a comforting peace with the realization that I am firmly advancing 
toward complete harmony.
I am resplendent with my new-found freedom of soul.
I feel the unlimited strength of the combined powers within me.
I rejoice in the physical beauty of my strength of soul.
I will increase the flame of the life force by breathing pure air. 
This fresh oxygen coursing through my veins will bring me renewed vigor
 and mental activity.
I will glory in the awakening of enthusiasm within me, for enthusiasm will feed 
the flame of the life force.
I will direct my enthusiasm into many channels; because of it I will this day
 formulate new plans for the future.
My enthusiasm creates new vistas, new thoughts, new ideals. It is reawakening
 my entire body and mind.
My enthusiasm for life is giving me new interests, new capacities for living in
 harmony with myself and my fellow-man.
The life force within me is feeding my strength--strength of body, soul, and mind.
My strength is encouraging me to new tasks and to new accomplishments that
 I had never before dreamed I could encompass.
My strength is developing new radiance within me. It is exerting itself in
 every activity of my day.
My strength is forcing into my body a freshness of sprit and keen delight 
in renewed physical vigor.
My strength is exerting itself far beyond my physical body. By means of it
 I can reflect this glory to my fellow-man.
Through strength and enthusiasm the life force is giving me a renewed
 youthful spirit.
I feel this clean blood of youth coursing through my veins. It is more joyous 
than any gladness of youth I have ever before experienced.
My new youthfulness is bringing me new opportunities. This day I will seek 
these opportunities to extend the life force.
I will put the house of my soul in order. There must be no detour on the road 
toward the ultimate goal.
I will order the direction of my life knowing that I have full control of my destiny.
I will put in order my thoughts and ambitions, so that they too will take part
 in this great spurt of progress I am making through the life force.
I will increase my happiness and the gaiety of my mind and heart, knowing 
that it is sincerity and not gravity that feeds the flame of the life force.
I will make my happiness and gaiety permeate everything about me, so that
 their radiance will shine from my eyes--the windows of my soul.
I will know the sunny side of existence. The life force has brought me the power 
to radiate sunshine in the gloomiest surroundings.
The vigor of the life force is permeating every cell of my body. I tingle with 
strength of ages, and my mind thrills with the power it is being given.
I know not the meaning of fear. The life force within me has strengthened me.
I know not the meaning of sickness or ill feeling. The life force within me has
 healed me and made me whole.
I know not the meaning of fatigue. The life force within me is constantly
 refreshing me.
I know not the meaning of indecision. The life force within me guides me and 
orders my life in a splendid procession.
I know not the meaning of darkness. The life force within me has given me 
light and brilliance that sheds its radiance into the darkest corners.
I know not the meaning of poverty. The life force within me has enriched me
 beyond any power of man to add to it or to detract from it.
I know not the meaning of hunger. The life force within me and the life elements
 have combined to feed me, body and soul.
The life force is burning keenly in my body, and I have the power through my 
mind and heart to direct it wherever I desire.
With the infinite life force within me all things are possible.  Through the life 
force, I have achieved youth, strength, enthusiasm, and purpose of mind, body
, and soul. I shall use this power for great good.
I open my heart to the relationship between man and the Divine Power.
I open my mind to the relationship between man and the Divine Power.
I let my body glorify in the realization that it is one with the Divine Power.
I must live my life. No man can help me unless I build within myself a truer
 and better world.
I will start today to draw the Divine Power closer to me.
I will look today for the miracle of the Divine Power in my heart and delight 
in the wonder of the pleasure it will give me.
I will look today for the Divine Power in my mind, knowing no one but the
 Infinite could create within me such a wonderful possession.
I will look today for the Divine Power in my body, knowing that the miraculously
 perfect functioning of this wonderful organism is the result of some higher
 power.
I will look for the Divine Power in Nature and gain new understanding from the
 amazingly ordered processes of birth and rebirth.
I will look for the Divine Power in the relationship of all nature and its wonderfully
 integrated processes.
I realize the daily and everlasting interrelation of physical health and mental
 well-being. I am at peace with the world.
I will shun all selfishness, with the knowledge that my complete selflessness will 
increase my true relationship with the Divine Power.
I will shun all negation, knowing that spirituality is not a mere absence of 
recognition, but that it is a state of positiveness.
I will shun all falsehood, knowing that the truth is pure and can bring pure light
 to my spiritual understanding.
I will use pure truth to develop my ideals and cherish them.
I will use pure truth to develop and shape my future, knowing that the power 
of my body will only be activated by the true power of my spiritual sense.
I can visualize the ideal life, because I know that I have the beginning and the 
possibility of it within me.
I am beginning to feel the strength of the spiritual sense. It brings me Divine
 love.
My spiritual relationship is bringing me ineffable peace.
My spiritual sense is bringing me inspiration.
My spiritual relationship is bringing me inner strength.
My spiritual relationship is bringing me light and understanding.
My spiritual relationship gives me the miracle of the contemplation of 
extraordinary beauty.
I can visualize the ideal life, because I know that I have the beginning and the
 possibility of it within me.
I am beginning to feel the strength of the spiritual sense. It brings me Divine
 love.
The consciousness of achieving control over my physical being keeps me 
mentally clear and placid. I am master of myself.
I feel the gratifying presence of the Invisible Force which has worked to rid my
 mind and body of all coarseness. The thoughts of wisdom that I am to achieve
 thrill me.
I feel freedom from the oppressive weight that has been lifted from me.
The freedom of my soul is intensified by the higher spirituality that I have 
achieved.
My body is responding in beauty to the power of the light of truth that I have
 found.
My spiritual understanding is splendidly generous. It has brought me the 
fulfillment of my highest desires.
This day I will pierce the clouds to gain my first glimmer of pure beauty.
I know no hunger. The rich elements of earth and sun that are nourishing my
 body are giving force to my mind.
I will find the fragrance in the beautiful rose, in the new fields of clover, and in
 the honeysuckle.
I have strength of mind, and I will create new beauty of body.
My skin will be as smooth and clear as the creamiest cloud.
My cheeks will have the fresh tint of dawn.
My eyes will sparkle as a crystal-pure mountain stream.
My teeth will be fresh and gleaming as the purest Carrara marble, mined from 
the depths of the earth.
My body will function in perfect beauty, as do all things in nature.
I will have grace of body and of manner, just as the bird on the wing.
I will find brilliance in the gleaming life-giving rays of the sunshine.
I know no doubt. My mind is free from every cloud. My body has responded to
 this purity.
This day I feel the complete and deep harmony of my mind and body. I glory in
 their new-found radiant cleanliness.
This day I purge myself of fear, knowing that it is one of the most destructive
 forces to attack my physical being.
This day I purge myself of envy. I know that I can achieve whatever I want by
 developing myself in harmonious accord with the universe. I do not need to
 envy anyone.
This day I purge myself of hate. Hate will mar the beauty of my face and
 destroy my poise.
This day I purge myself of anger. I will acknowledge no weakness. My body is
 strong enough to sustain my poise in any crisis.
I will find grace in the artful titling of a beautiful bird on the limb of a tree.
I will find mildness in the serene beauty of lush meadows.
I will find fierceness and vigor in the rushing torrents of streams crashing 
relentlessly over boulders.
I will find strength in the beauty of mountains towering to the skies.
I will find peace in the ageless beauty of century-old redwoods.
I will find delicacy in the gleaming network of the spider's beautiful web.
I will find artistry in the delicate filigree of the shadow of a leaf cast upon the
 ground.
My new beauty will come from strength, just as the torrents rushing over
 Niagara.
I know no thirst expect the thirst for knowledge. Wonderful nutritive fluids
 are beginning to course through my veins and are cleansing my system of
 all that is negative.
My pleasure in all things is increased as I drink in the beauty of my life.
I will concentrate and divert all these forces into my work and my life.
I will absorb completely this limitless power of beauty.
I am overwhelmingly enriched by my direct contact with the true nature of
 harmonious beauty.
I am relaxed. I feel the warmth of pleasant thoughts.
My pleasant thoughts bring me peace. I will weave fairy palaces of beautiful 
thoughts.  Bright fancies bring me peacefulness of mind.
I hold in my mind all the beautiful memories of the past. By repeated assertion
 I will project them into the future.
Today I will concentrate upon filling one thought with exquisite beauty.
Today I will create as many beautiful thoughts as possible.
By deep concentration I can bring into my room and into my heart the 
peace from the valleys and the strength from the mountains.
I will contemplate the mystical beauty of the universe, that indefinable thing 
that is my relationship to man, to nature, and to God.
The forces of the unknown hold no terrors for me, for I know that by 
meditation I can reveal them to my soul.
By the force of concentration I dispel all gloom.
By the force of concentration I dispel all pain.
By the force of concentration I dispel all poverty.
I am rich in the power of communion with my inner self.  By concentration I 
dispel all illness of my body, whether it be sickness or a slight disorder.
By deep meditation I learn the principles of health. I create new radiance in my
 body.
By deep meditation I create new radiance of skin, the outer cloak of my skin.
By deep meditation and the power of concentration I create sweetness and 
beauty of expression.
I behold the image of myself walking in beauty.
I behold myself beautiful in all things--in body, soul, and mind.
I know the deep comfort of solitude and meditation.
There has come upon me the deep realization that there is no loneliness in 
solitude when I commune with my inmost being.
I glory in the treasure house of precious and restful thoughts that deep 
meditation has brought me.
I am resplendent in the knowledge that I am building a beautiful house for
 my soul through the power of my well-directed thought.
I glory in the knowledge that I am solving the problems of my life by giving
 them thought and concentration.
I offer deep gratitude to the Infinite Being who has brought me the power 
to direct my life by the force of meditation.
I delight in the knowledge that thoughts are forces more powerful than armies.
I know that through the power of my mind I am constructing palaces more
 beautiful and more durable than any that have been built through the ages.
I know no limits, because through meditation I can solve any problem and 
overcome any difficulty.
Through deep thought I have discovered the glorious fact that my rightful 
heritage is the power of making life and all its conditions exactly what I will 
them to be.
I know I have within me the meditative power to enable me to become master
 of every circumstance.
I seek my true self. I know that within me lie dormant powers that I have
 never before realized.
I deny all ignorance, for I know that it is merely a manifestation of blind
 groping for facts. I have the oneness of purpose to observe my true self.
I know that I have wisdom, for I have the wisdom to search. If I seek, I will find.
I know that I have knowledge, for without knowledge I could not have reached 
the blossoming of my desires.
I know that I have vision, for without vision I cannot search in the light of truth
 for my true self.
I know that I have charm, for if I had not the possibility of charm within me, 
I would not be so quick to perceive the charm in nature.
I know that I have force, for if I have not force I cannot heal my body.
I know that I have a happy personality, for without that I would not realize 
the fruition of my desires.
I know that I have within me the ability to make all men love me, for I walk in
 the light of truth.
I know that I am happy, for my happiness is founded on the deep principles
 of Health Science.
I know that I am like no other person in the world, for my thoughts are my own.
I know that I am like no other person in the world, for my spirit is my own.
I purge myself of all ill feelings, knowing that I cannot harbor ill will without
 setting up an antagonism in my body.
I know that I am like no other person in the world, and yet I harmonize with all.
I care not what others may be. I have individuality.
I care not what others are doing. I do what my individual mind, heart, and
 body directs me to do.
I care not how others may live, except in so far as I am helping them to
 happiness. I live in accordance with the law of truth, that I have studied, 
and in the light of my true individuality.
I care not what others may think, except in so far as I can help them to 
make their thoughts beautiful. I think in the light of the newly discovered
 potentialities of my inmost self.
I care not how others may appear, except that they appear in happiness to 
themselves. I shall appear true to myself.
I know that any object that I may see is colored by the mind and the heart
 that I bring to it.
I know that it is my true self that colors my vision.
I know that all knowledge comes to me in the light of my inner self.
I insist on myself. I will not imitate.
I have the courage to inject my personality into the life of others.
I have the courage to inject my mind into the thoughts of others.
I have the courage to inject my soul into the consciousness of others.
I have the courage to inject my heart into the love of others.
I have the courage to express my true self for the sake of my own progress.
I will express myself truly for the sake of my loved ones.
I will express myself firmly in the light of my true sincerity.
I have the power to know what my body will do, of what my mind is capable,
 the generosity of my heart, and the greatness of my soul. I will make 
this known in its true light to all the outer world.
This day I will more power into my body to add zest to its health.
I will more power into my body to add force to my being.
I will more power into my body to add force to my actions.
I will more power into my body to increase my vitality.
I will more power into my body to increase my radiance.
I will more power into my body to enable me to command its every movement.
I will more power into my body to establish its lasting and permanent strength.
I will more power into my body, so that it will radiate force to others.
I will more power into my body to sustain it in harmony with my being.
I will more power into my body to accomplish all life's physical tasks.
I will more power into my mind to develop superior intelligence.
I will more power into my mind to develop its ability to gain knowledge.
I will more power into my mind to develop its ability to perceive keenly.
I will more power into my mind to develop its originality and individuality.
I will more power into my mind to develop its force of concentration.
I will more power into my mind, so that I will have the strength to overcome 
all problems.
I will more power into my mind, so that its force will be felt by all men.
I will more power into my mind, so that it will have constantly new and 
changing thoughts, to escape forever from the dullness of monotony.
I will more power into my mind, so that it will grow by leaps and bounds
 and become capable of great and infinite thoughts.
I will more power into my mind to make it capable of developing into complete 
harmony with my body.
I have the power to enrich generously my own life.
I have the power to enrich in good measure the life of my fellow-man.
I shall make one step upward, for I know that one step is to conquer.
I will not be satisfied to rise one step only. My life will become a constant 
progression of power.
I will banish all impatience, for I know that it disturbs the circulation, 
dispels concentration, and scatters force.    
I have great power, and I can conduct it into any channel that I may wish.                   
I will great power to my soul to complete its oneness in the divine relationship.
I will great power to my soul, so that it may have the ability to create and cast
 its own radiance to all men, and by that radiance bring with it the light of truth.
I know that I can be gentle and kind, for there is no greater power than that 
which comes from a deep feeling for humanity.
With my power of mind, my power of body, and my power of soul,
 I can accomplish any task, great or small. My whole being vibrates with this
 new force.
I will observe all men about me. I will notice their outward actions, for 
through their actions I may get some inkling to their souls.
I will observe the actions of all men, but I will go deeper. I will observe the
 slight facial expression, the slight turn of the head that might make each
 action explicable.
I will gain knowledge of the character of all men, and ascertain why they react
 in a certain manner to certain conditions.
I will gain knowledge of the mind of my fellow-man by discussing problems 
with him sincerely and intently.
I will observe the progress of thought in my fellow-man by leading him in 
earnest discussion and happy converse.
I will gain the confidence and understanding of my fellow man by revealing 
my true nature to him.
I will learn to develop my intuition in order that I may become qualified to
 perceive the presence of some unknown mood or fancy in the mind of my
 fellow-man.
I will learn to develop my intuition, so that I may perceive keenly the presence
 of some unknown treasure in the mind of my fellow-man; for not only will
 I benefit from it, but I may help him to express it.
** 
I will learn to know that men are of four types:  
An old Arabian proverb teaches us that--
1) He who knows, and knows he knows--He is wise, follow him. 
2) He who knows, and knows not he knows--He is asleep, wake him.
3) He who knows not, and knows not he knows not--He is a fool, shun him.
4)  He who knows not, and knows  he knows not--He is a child, teach him.

My understanding of the good in all men awakens love in my heart.
I understand the beauty of love, that all-pervading flood of sunshine that
 brightens the heart.
I know that my understanding of love can sustain me in all my relations
 with my fellow-man.
I know that my understanding of love can purify my whole body.
I know that love is the temple through which my whole body can exert its 
strength.
I know that my understanding of love can do more to bring me harmony
 than any other emotion.
Through love my understanding of true beauty is encouraged.
I will make myself capable of understanding the beauty of my body.
I will make myself capable of understanding the beauty of my soul.
I will make myself understand the beauty of youth.
I will make myself understand the beauty of my fellow-man.
I have the power to understand the beauty of the universe.
Through this great power I have the understanding to realize the Divine 
relationship in all things.
My understanding brings me knowledge of things ignored by other men.
 I will use them for my benefit and for the benefit of all mankind.
I continually seek for the real intentions of mankind and do not regard the
 surfaces as true.
Through my new knowledge I know that all obstacles are divine opportunities,
 for I have the power to overcome them.
I have no doubt as to the solution of my problems, for all things are clear to me.
My mind is forever open to grasp the precious thoughts that may come my way.
 If I close thought for an instant, I may miss the treasure of a lifetime.
I glory in the quality of my understanding, for I know that, no matter how great
 it is, its generosity will ever grow in the light of truth.
I know that with the understanding and knowledge I have, my whole life will have
 purpose.
I am capable of the great miracle of looking through the eyes of my fellow-man.
I am capable of the greatest miracle of all--the ability to look through the eyes
 of the Divine Power. We are one.
Through the power of meditation and understanding, I will blend my mind with
 my body and make them one.
I will blend my moral capacity with my body, knowing that moral forces are 
capable of true organic changes.
I blend my soul with my body, for my body is the house beautiful, in which
 the soul lives.
I command the life force to fill my body to make it vibrant and radiant.
I command the power of beauty to enter into every line of my body.
I blend my mind with my character, for the two must ever associate in thought
 and deed.
I blend my mind with my soul, so that I can lead my spirit intelligently into the
 divine light.
I blend my mind with the life force, so that I may control it intelligently and 
direct it into the proper channels.
I blend my mind with beauty, so that it may create good.
I blend my character with my soul, for the divine inspiration is reflected in 
my moral life.
I blend my character with the life force to give it strength and impetus.
I blend my character with beauty, so that I may be dear to the hearts of all
 people with whom I come in contact.
I blend my soul with the life force to give it's vibrations of my being direction
 and force.
I blend my soul with beauty, so that true inspiration will come to me complete.
I blend the life force with beauty, so that my progress will be a glorious one.
I know that by meditation I can bring all these forces into a harmonious unity.
In the light of knowledge of my true self I will express all other forces
 harmoniously.
I will blend my body with Nature and the world about me, making it strong
 and fit for its proper place in the world.
I will blend my mind with the outer world, so that my thoughts will be endless
 and increasing.
I will blend my character with the great out-of-doors and make it one with the 
beauty and strength of the forest.
I will blend my soul with the world about me, so that it may have profound
 depths.
I will blend my life force with the universe, so that I may feed others the flame 
of truth, and in turn be fed by it.
I will blend my sense of beauty with all about me, so that I may create happiness
 and radiance for myself and my fellow-man.
I will blend my true individuality with all mankind, so that I may be outstanding
 and honored as well as respected and loved.
I will blend these forces, at once and completely, with all the great forces of
 Nature and the universe.
Through the power of my understanding I will recognize all harmony, wherever 
it exists, and create it where it does not.
I will give emphasis to no one force, but express all alike in a perfect,
 harmonious development.
I will combine all the science and the arts of the world into one great force.
In my completely harmonious development I can comprehend the universe.
I know that the force engendered by my complete, harmonious unity will be an
 unconquerable power.
I am complete. I am one with the world.
I am perfect, for I know that I have perfection within me, and I express it
 harmoniously.
I am happy and completely joyous in the knowledge of all the opportunities 
within my grasp.
I do not have to wait for inspiration to accomplish my plans. Inspiration is
 within me, and I have the power to bring it forth.
I have a complete love of life, and I revel in it.
I feel the thrill of freedom, for my harmonious strength has made me free.
I know the power of peace. I have achieved deep contentment.
My knowledge is all-enveloping, because I am whole.
I can trust my judgment implicitly, because it is directed by clean, sound,
 moral, and mental capacities.
My imagination has developed wonderful creative powers, because the life force
 and the realization of self have strengthened it.
The new image created by my power of imagination will be a great force for my
 good. I will strengthen and foster it.
I can pierce the complexity of the universe by my understanding and knowledge.
My body is perfect. It can withstand all crisis.
My body is free--free from shackles of pain and illness.
The radiance of my body will achieve for me great admiration and respect.
The radiance of my mind will attract brilliant minds to me.
The radiance of my spirit will attract all mankind to me and place me in my
 proper setting in the world.
The concordance of my being will find its true place among men, just as 
a precious jewel in a beautiful setting.
The world is my playground, because of my love for all things harmonious.
The world is my own, because I comprehend its meaning.
Great riches are mine, because my mind, my body, and my soul have been 
recognized.
My body is my temple of perfection, for it encases my being. I am in all things
 perfect.
My mind has reached perfection. Because of that very quality, it has opened to
 the new, the beautiful, and the wonderful.
My harmonious perfection acts as a powerful magnet. All things come to me.
The perfection of my physical and spiritual senses combine to give me joyfulness.
I know the radiant happiness of success.
I have the wonderful security that no failure can touch me, for failure is
 inharmonious, and can in no way enter my being.
I will use my success for the great good of myself and all mankind.
I have reached the heights and can revel in the rarity of the air and the
 perfection of freedom.
No accomplishment is too great for me to master, for I am completely balanced
 and at on with all things.
I will purify myself with deep breaths of pure air--with glorious quantities of
 sunshine. 
The spiritual light shines upon me.
Eat a Rainbow
Bragg story
Bragg crusader
Site MapDisclaimerPrivacy StatementContact Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular