Blog Archive

22 September 2017

Blame game grief



Blame game grief! From a Grandmother's post on AWMI.net response:

There is great grief and damage done when people play the blame game. 
 It is especially bad when it comes from a Christian church! 
Let us all pray that we see that self-centeredness and greed has been the cause of most of the world's grief and pain. 



Pumpkin
@ Colorado Springs
September 21, 2017 Encouragement
harnessing your emotions
Harnessing your Emotions was great.
I listen to it many times. I request you to update it. 
There are psychologist encouraging grown adults to blame parents more, let go of your mother and cut her off..
I know because my girls have done this to me. And their church goes along with it so those church women can take the power place of mom over my adult kids by influence and control. 
I have Christian older women friends that have this same thing. There is no caring for older single mothers, no loving them... grandkids are kept from grandma . 
 Can Andrew please speak up? 
A pill will not change this, but repentance by those selfish grown adult kids is the answer. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular