Blog Archive

26 July 2017

Dr. Ben Kim - advice



Dr. Ben Kim's Natural Health Newsletter
July 24, 2017

Dear Reader,

One of our most popular recipe pictorials last year was for
homemade chocolate almond butter raspberry cups.  Since posting
it, I received several requests for a less time-intensive
method of making these special treats, and this past weekend, I
finally had a chance to try a few ideas I had floating around in
my melon.

I was able to reduce the ingredients list to just 3 items,
and rather than use the double boiler method to melt chocolate
chips, I used a low-power microwave that we recently purchased.

For a look at a simple way of making your own chocolate cups that
you can fill with any nut butter and berry jam of your choice,
please have a look at my latest post here:

https://drbenkim.com/pb-j-chocolate-cups-recipe.htm

Yes, there is some refined sugar in the chocolate and jam.  But
as an occasional treat, I think the heart-healthy flavonoids and
the antioxidants in the berry jam make this a winning choice.

Hope you have a chance to try these highly satisfying chocolate
cups!

By the way, the small, low power microwave that we purchased in
October of last year after going more than 20 years without a
microwave oven can be found here:

http://amzn.to/2uRgTEz

It's served us well, and I have to acknowledge that I don't miss
the 20-plus years of using a steamer to warm up leftovers.  So
long as you don't stand right in front of the microwave while it's
doing its thing, I think the benefits far outweigh potential cons.

***

From Our Mailbag Archives:

Dear Dr. Kim,

My mom sent me your email and the information you sent out a while
ago on using kale juice to cleanse the body.  She knew that I was
getting bad headaches every day and was stressed from my skin breaking
out since I started grad school in Cali.

Making juice every day wasn't realistic for me so I followed your
suggestion to take your organic greens instead.  One full scoop twice a
day is what I've been taking since around the middle of May and I can't
fully express how grateful I am to you and my mom.  This morning I
actually broke down and started crying out of happiness and relief (how
pathetic is that?) because my skin is so clear and I don't have a trace
of a headache.  I wouldn't have believed that cleansing through greens
could make this kind of a difference without going through it since May.

After my little breakdown this morning I had a very strong urge to write
to you to say thank you.  I am a private person so please do not print
my last nameif you share any of this on your site.

Sincerely yours,  Y

Berkeley, CA

---

Many thanks to Y for writing in.  I felt especially moved to share
her note here because her experience with organic greens is very similar
to my own back in 2003.  At that time, I had believed that water fasting was
all I needed to cleanse and stay healthy.  It took a bit of a dark
period with my health for me to open up to the idea of using concentrated
organic greens and probiotics to cleanse my system and facilitate healing.
I actually had a severe case of cystic acne while on a strict vegan diet
that was as clean as could be. The turnaround that I experienced with my
health is what made me such a believer in using greens to stay healthy,
and I continue to take greens and/or juice daily.

The post that Y's mom sent her on cleansing with kale juice can be
found here:

http://drbenkim.com/favourite-cleansing-nourishing-green-juice.htm

To view the latest version of Organic Green Food Blend, you can visit:

https://drbenkim.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3

Wishing you and your loved ones a safe and peaceful week ahead,

Ben Kim

Thought of the Moment:

Today could be our last day here. Probably not, we all think, but
150,000 of us will no longer be here tomorrow. And another 150,000
will call tomorrow their last day on earth.

We just never know, so let's not spend time on things that don't really
matter. Let's make sure that we can take our last breaths knowing that
we have been kind and that those we love know the depth of our love.

***

Ways to stay in touch:

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/drbenkim

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/dr.ben.kim/

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/drbenkim/videos

Our free E-newsletter if you received this one from a friend:

https://drbenkim.com/newsletter.htm
** {Bloger}  I have found Dr. Kim to be a very positive health advisor and a person who follows the truth!   This more like what is needed in the the medical industry today!    

Dr. Ben Kim's Newsletter info@drbenkim.com via aweber.com 

Jul 24



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular