Blog Archive

10 March 2016

Yeast and protozoa are major competitors in micro-world


*** Re: If you have parasites do you also have candida?   by Jayo111  Curezone.com

Yes, candida and parasites are connected, according to my experiences.

I've been healed of candida by just cleaning out parasites.
Some Years before, I was not able to get rid candida, therefore It's connected.
I'm not clean of parasites, unfortunately, I cannot get rid of ascaris, but I've greatly reduced them through body, and it was enough so candida has passed away.

I had suspicious by reading some books about parasites, where was something about protozoa parasites, good bacteria, pH, and yeast.  When I've connected all the information I found there, which is the result of my hypothesis. which is that yeasts suppresses protozoa.

Then I've realized, that candida is part of the healthy stool, so body needs it for something. But when someone has candida overgrowth, the candida stops being separate, and starts to connect with other cells, much some think like net, that tries to invade into body.

Then I've remembered, someone who was studied cancer tumors, he always found candida there.  And in this book, some other doctor, found out, that he also always found protozoa parasites in the tumor, and tumor is full of toxins from it. So it looks like body tries to envelop those toxins and protozoa in tumor, when it don't have any other option.
I've realized, that candida can be connected with protozoa parasites, in that it tries to stop them.  Every yeast tries to build unique conditions around, and with toxins, it suppresses growth of other micro-organism around.  I think, candida just tries to stop protozoa infections, when immune system is too weak for it for itself.

So I've tried it, I did a hard anti-parasitical cure, first built on Herbal base by Hulda Clark , and I've followed it with Entizol cure, which is used against protozoa. 
After this cure, candida disappeared from my body, and also all symptoms, like white layer on tongue, and uncontrolled taste for sweets.    Also psychic problems disappeared, like most of depressions, it was from toxins, and also I had bad concentration before, like fog in the mind... it disappeared too,  I now have a clear mind.  Plus many other problems  also disappeared from my body.

The best part is, I now can eat anything, sweets, flour, sweet fruits, pasta...  the candida never came back, so I know, it's under control now.


Protozoa is very often found on the inside large parasites, so it's best to eliminate the parasites from body, otherwise, they are spreading the protozoa all around body.
 So, if you want to cure protozoa, you need also get rid of big worms too.

According my experience, you don't need to kill them all. You have many protozoa areas inside body, and if you eliminate for example 75% of them, even new worms will not have them so much inside, so you don't get them reinfect you so heavily.
And it's enough for you, so candida will not need to supress them.

So, these are my experiences with candida and parasites.

I say, they connected, plus it's also a connect with cancer.

The connection is:

* -candida is needed in body, when too much protozoa is around the body

* -protozoa is hidden in larger parasites, they are full of them.
if this state took for years, you need for sure not only eliminate protozoa areas, but also large parasites

* - if you can reduce big parasites, and eliminate protozoa, they will grow back, but in much smaller  amount.  Therefore candida will be not needed to suppress their growth anymore, because the immune system will handle it.

So in my view, candida is a helper, not just an enemy,  it's just more a cautious helper than immune system, because it's toxins destroy the body also,  but it does stop protozoa.
The body knows that it does make less harm to body,  when it changes the state of candida, from one-cell program, to multi-cell program,  therefore  it starts to grow inside areas attacked by protozoa, which would otherwise get out of control.

It's my hypothesis,  even though I don't have any medical proofs for it, but it's very logical to me, because it has worked on me, in getting rid of the candida.
 Because the yeast and protozoa are major competitors in micro-world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular