Blog Archive

25 March 2016

More on true health stories -

Some testimonies using "Candida Cleaner ' system:

May this help you!  

  =======================================

My name is (not used)

I was diagnosed with adenomyosis of the uterus seven years ago. I spent two years on continuous antibiotics. After two years I decided to get a hysterectomy at age 28. After my hysterectomy I became severely depressed. I was diagnosed with being bipolar at that time and put on medication.
The side effects were harsh. I gained thirty pounds, lost a lot of hair, had horrible memory, the list goes on. Five months ago I was completely fed up. I got off my medication and replaced it with the Paleo diet and high doses of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and omega 3s. After three months I wasn’t better but worse. My depression, fatigue and anxiety were out of control.

I kept going to the doctor for more tests, but they couldn’t find anything. I asked the doctor for some oral yeast medication to treat an ongoing itch that I had been having. He prescribed one a week for four weeks. During that time all of my symptoms improved greatly. After I stopped the medication all of my symptoms came back worse. After some research it was clear that I had candida pretty bad. I talked to my doctor about it, but he didn’t know anything about systemic candida. He suggested that I stay on the diflucan indefinitely. I had read that prescription antifungals were hard on the liver, and decided not to go that route. At first I thought I was going to have to stay on an anti candida diet for the rest of my life. Knowing that if I slip up my symptoms would come back.

Then I discovered Candida Cleanser and their “Iron Clad” guarantee. It seemed like my best option. The first three weeks were very hard for me. I think it’s because I had so much candida in my system, especially my brain. My emotions were all over the place. My head hurt all the time. I knew it wasn’t the Candida Cleanser because my husband was doing it with me, and only got two headaches with no other ill symptoms. After three weeks I started to get my life back. By the fifth week I was amazing! I have joy for the first time in seven years! My ongoing anxiety is gone! I feel free! I have energy, my clarity of thought is better.

I can’t thank Candida Cleanser enough for saving me! It was so easy too. I ate a healthy diet, but didn’t feel restricted. I can feel myself getting stronger everyday. I will share this product with anyone that will listen. I hope that everyone gets a chance to do a candida cleanse with Candida Cleanser. Thanks so much for saving me!!


  ==================================================

Another woman :

------------------


I have been on and off the Body Ecology Diet for several years along with heavy homeopathics for ridding my body of candida and unless I was extremely strict on the protocol, my candida would come back into detection in my stool samples.

Your product is so strong and powerful that for the first few days I felt such extreme reactions as nausea, sweating, fatigue, muscle pain and weakness, headache, anxiety, and insomnia. I did as recommended and I also did daily enemas and I drank a lot water and rested and within a week my body started to transform. I’ve lost several kilos and practically all of my cellulite disappeared. The texture of my skin changed and even the tone and color of my skin is different. My light acne is completely gone! My hair has a different texture. I am calmer, I have all my energy back, I can sleep at night. My breath doesn’t smell anymore for there is no white coating on my tongue anymore. My vision feels sharper. Colors appear more vivid. Some of these changes are subtle but they are different than what they were, thus ’tis why I am calling your product a true miracle.

My sex drive is back!

I can eliminate 2-4 times a day which I always suffered from mild to severe constipation.
I am so eternally grateful for the gift of life you have given me. You helped me get my true quality of living back. I am very emotional over the rapid transformational process. I spiel recommend your product to everyone on the planet

Thank you again!


  ======================================================

A 3rd case to read:

 -----------------------------


“Unspeakable of Appreciation For This Treatment”


Both my husband and I have been using the CCWS™ treatment and the result is amazing. After just 3 or 4 days of the treatment my husband got rid of his heartburn and cough which he have had for more than 20 years. He didn’t know that candida was the problem until 2 years ago when it really got beyond normal levels. First his feet got swollen up and then his legs, hands and arms.

All in just a few hours. It took 7 doctors at the hospital before anyone could tell his what was wrong. He got treated with antibiotics. Before using this candida cleanser both my husband and I felt very infirm. Thought it was because of old age (68 years) but now we wake up every morning to a new reality with much more energy.

We are unspeakable of appreciation for this treatment!

=====================================

May these help you!   

For more go to:    http://candidacleanser.com/success-stories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular