Blog Archive

14 March 2016

The fullness of the Blessing of the Gospel of Christ.


Here is one of the great promises of the Lord God for mankind!

Jeremiah 29:11-14 (KJV)
11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
 
14  And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.



The Lord’s plans for us are nothing but good. The evil we experience doesn’t come from the Lord. It’s because we aren’t following God’s plans that most of us encounter evil. As we follow God’s plans for our lives, we can be assured of the outcome. There will be an expected future. The apostle Paul said that he knew when he came to the Romans, he would come in the fullness of God’s blessing
   See (Romans 15:29).

 Romans 15:28-30 (KJV)
28  When therefore I have performed this, and have sealed to them this fruit, I will come by you into Spain.
29  And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fullness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.
30  Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;



Those who seek God with all their hearts aren’t promised any problems, but they are promised victory and an expected end.
This was spoken to people in exile. They were under the punishment of God, and yet He still had good plans for them that would cause them to prosper. This was manifested in the lives of Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

Jeremiah 29:13

Note on Jeremiah 29:13
Many people say that the Lord hasn’t answered their prayers. But this verse makes it clear that it’s those who seek Him with all their hearts that make connection. It doesn’t work that everyone who calls out to the Lord gets what they want. Sometimes they are just wanting enough help to get out of the mess they are in so they can go right back to living a life of rebellion toward the Lord. That’s not the way it works. But those who seek the Lord with all their hearts will find Him (Matthew 7:7).
 Matthew 7:7 (KJV)
7  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:



Jeremiah 29:14

Note on Jeremiah 29:14
The Lord prophesied through Moses that the Israelites would forsake Him. But He said that the Lord would bring them back from their captivity and gather them from all the nations to which He had driven them (Deuteronomy 30:3).
  Deuteronomy 30:3 (KJV)
3  That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

 It seems Jeremiah was referring back to that scripture.

Andrew Wommack's Living Commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular