Blog Archive

10 March 2016

Candida Never Goes Away -- Reasons



Re: Candida Never Goes Away -- Reasons   by slowsmile  On Curezone.com forum!



Hi Grizz....I also cured myself of serious systemic candida 8 years ago and here is the full protocol that I took:

My Full Anti-Candida Protocol

Here is the strategy:

* Wide-acting Anti-fungals and Antimicrobials
* Anti-biofilm protocols
* Alkalizing
* Essential Detox
* Liver and Kidney Support
* Vitamin and Minerals Support (Immune Support)
* Simple Anti-Candida Diet

Here is an at-a-glance diagram of what the protocol does:
Nutrient Acitivities 
I've also used this protocol to help other candida sufferers successfully over the last 8 years.

And when I say that I'm cured this means that I can now eat things like sugar, carbohydrates and drink wine and beer without any problems at all. I can eat and drink what I like in normal moderation with no reactions whatsoever and thats what I mean by a cure.As if I never had candida.

But it wasn't always like that.
My own candida symptoms were continual bloating in the gut, athletes foot(had it for over 20 years, tried everything on it, just wouldn't go away), psoriasis, eczma, jock itch(for years), bowel movement only once a week(probably liver problems too), always constipated, teeth falling out, low energy and tired all the time, insomnia, brain fog, unclear thinking, low thyoid(low iodine) etc

All the above candida "symptoms" are now long gone and they've stayed gone for over 8 years now.

No two people with candida will ever have the same symptoms because there's such a variety of other bacteria, viruses, mycoplasma and parasites that are usually also involved and associated to some degree and which can also express and contribute their own weird symptoms that can so easily confuse a proper candida diagnosis. 80% of people with Crohn's, Colitis, IBS, SIBO, Leaky Gut also have candida. That's why candida can have over 100 different symptoms. See this link to see what other diseases candida is also proven to be commonly associated with:

 Candida and Yeast Overgrowth

Here is a diagram I drew on Candida virulece and disease associations from my own research:

Candida Progression and Virulence

Now, be honest, do you really think that a heavily weakened and downgraded immune sysem and just taking iodine could cure all that without a little more help? Even iodine cannot possibly cure all those associated diseases could it?

And my own view is that if you still have to be careful what you eat to avoid allergic reactions, still have chemical sensitivities, still on a complex diet where the candida comes back or rebounds if you don't stay on the diet -- then you're simply accomodating the candida that is still inside you by just managing the symptoms. And that's really not what I'ld call a cure.

But I would also agree wholeheartedly with you about supplementing higher dose lugols iodine against candida but even that's not enough to defeat serious systemic candida plus all the associated problems that can arise in my own opinion, even though it will, as you say, hugely benefit the body in so many ways but is really only a small part of my own protocol. See this article:

Benefits of Lugols Iodine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular