Blog Archive

20 March 2016

Things that block your future...


** Here is a blog to roc your socs...

=====================================

Last week, I wrote about "politically correct zombie bullying," and included a few images from an old horror movie, The Night of the Living Dead. I remember being terrified by that movie. Now, unfortunately, most people are not terrified of the politically correct - though the PC bullies are much more dangerous.

Today,
- the comments that came in;
- something from Hungary;
- something I didn't know about Trump;
- and an introduction to another side of me.


But first, a report of yet another instance of those I've labeled PC zombies:

Radical Left-Wing Thugs Block Road To Trump Rally – Donald Trump Becomes America’s Free Speech Hero…

The same organized leftist thugs who march every year against the latest social justice cause celeb, are back at it again 2016 targeting Donald Trump.  This time their efforts are targeted to disrupt a Donald Trump rally in Phoenix Arizona. 

The radical, and often violent, leftist thugs always show what/who they fear the most by who/what they choose to target.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/19

Whom do they target? The evidence indicates it includes anyone for freedom of speech and/or against Islamization. 

****
Now, comments on last week's update on brain wrecked PC zombies. You'll find them here:
http://elsasblog.com/politically-correct-bullying.html#comments
They include:
- one from India, comparing the Indian situation to the one in the West.
- one with the reservation that I didn't pay attention to who was pulling the zombies' strings. Clearly, the politically correct bullies did not each, independently, decide to be as disruptive as possible. I agree with that.
- and a bit of a back-and-forth with someone who did not agree with my views on the Canadian prime minister or Trump.

****

Then, to see the stark difference between the brain wrecked West and pro-freedom societies like Hungary, listen to Hungary's leader, Viktor Orban. Also note that, in the West, Trump has become the #1 target of just about every mainstream force, while in Hungary, Orban has solid support from all sides:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE
Hungary - Viktor Orban

Hungary - Viktor Orban

****

Here's a truth I didn't know about Trump. You may all know it. I had no idea until this morning, when an email landed in my inbox:

I see a man who put his money where his mouth is and bought the land out from under the Ground Zero Mosque to stop it being built. That speaks volumes to me.Was this true? I did a bit of research, and found that Trump's offer was not accepted, but that, yes:

Donald Trump Offers Cash DEAL for NYC Mosque 
Trump re Ground Zero Mosque
Donald Trump is single-handedly trying to put an end to the controversial NYC mosque slated to be built near Ground Zero ... and he's doing it by flexing his wallet.

Trump has offered to pay the owners of the property the amount they purchased the property for ... plus an extra 25%.


As part of the deal, Trump is asking that the mosque be built at least 5 blocks from the WTC site.
Trump says he doesn't even think his offer is a good business deal, but he's doing it, "Because it will end a very serious, inflammatory, and highly divisive situation that is destined, in my opinion, to only get worse."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/09

I've put lots more online, including Trump's letter and the Huffington post response:
http://elsasblog.com/donald-trump-re-ground-zero-mosque.html

Why didn't I know this? In 2010 I wasn't paying attention to Trump. How do I see Trump's offer? For me, as for my friend, it's to Trump's credit.

****

Finally, an introduction to another main interest of mine. If you've been getting these updates for a while, you've had glimpses of this interest - for instance, through the daily energy routine I sent out.

I've had just about a lifelong interest in all the aspects of well-being, of flourishing - physically, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually, socially. 

I probably subscribe to as many wellness blogs as counter-jihad blogs.

I developed a college course on Knowing the Inner Self. For almost 2 decades, I taught this popular course which gave an overview of the ongoing movements toward greater self awareness, from the talk therapies to AA to meditation to body-centered approaches. A major focus: effective strategies to change hurt or damaged aspects.

How is this interest relevant to counter-jihadis? The more we flourish inside, the more effective we can be in the world. 

But I didn't even consider putting something online until recently. My mother has, like so many older people, been experiencing increasing memory loss, in her case related to heart. She had a quadruple bypass over 20 years ago and, by a few years ago, was again on loads of heart medications.

A bit over a year ago, my sister took our mother to a naturopath. Over the past year, my mother's heart medications have been reduced from seven to one. And just a couple of weeks ago, her annual cognitive report came back: way above her level last year.

Why don't you get this online, I've suggested more than once to my already overwhelmed sister. No. No time. And also, she doesn't have the online experience.

On my side, this is way outside what I've been focusing on.

Still, I know this is important. So I've been developing The Wellness Emporium:
http://wellnessemporium.net

The Wellness Emporium
The Wellness Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular