Blog Archive

20 June 2016

Where I stood -


 Enjoyed a wonderful Father's day where all our immediate family had Group pics taken as many of the older grandchildren will soon be dispersed into the vast world system.




With Our 4 sons...


** One of my sons posted this Father's day:

I just want to drop my Dad a quick note letting him know how much I love and appreciate the awesome man he is to all of us . I will always be thankful to the selfless actions and sacrifice this man has done for me and my family.
 I am blessed to have you as my Dad.
Much Love , Honor , and Respect to you Dad. Happy Father's Day

  ===============================================

Reply:
Gee, this is the pathway God placed me upon so many years ago - One thing we all need to learn and experience is that before our final day on this earth comes - is to let everyone of our family and close friends know just how much they really mean to us...   
We are each given a pathway to follow and hopefully extort unto sharing in love with many of those who we meet along the way!
Love is the universal glue which holds all who use it together for Eternity!

 Hopefully each will be able to think back to see all the good times and experiences that we had shared. Then I hope that they may also share some of my heart felt thoughts and actions based upon the God guided principles I attempted to life and share. 

 Maybe they can then say " He was my friend and I always knew where he stood." 
 This is just in case we do meet again in this present worldly existence! 
May the Total Love of Almighty God dwell in your heart for Eternity! 

 Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular