Blog Archive

26 June 2016

Things to consider - Thoughts and Behavior


 "Thoughts are like boomerangs returning to their source. 
  Choose wisely which ones you throw. "    -   Anonymous

Items:  to study!

Bless {affectionately, gratefully praise} the Lord, you His angels, you mighty ones who do His commandments, hearkening to the voice of His.
PS 103:20

I am loved by God!
Romans 1:7; Ephesians 2:4; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4

I am strong in the Lord and by the power of His might. 
Colossians

I do not have a spirit of fear, but of power , love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

I let go of what lies ahead and press toward the things ahead.
Philippians 3:12-14

I have favor with God.
2 Corinthians 13:14

I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all powers.
Colossians 2:10

I am alive with Christ.
Ephesians 2:5

 I am free from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8:2

I am free from oppression, and fear does not come near me.
Isaiah 54:14

I am born of God and the evil one does not touch me.
1 John 5:18

I am holy and without blame before Him in love.
Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:16

I have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 4:7

I have the peace that passes all understanding.
Philippians 4:7

I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4 

I have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:17

I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened.
Ephesians 1:17-18

I have God's power available to me as believer in Jesus.
Ephesians 1:19

I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands upon the sick and see them recover, to cast out demons, to speak with new tongues. I have power and authority over all of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me.
Mark 16:17-18; Luke 10:17-19

I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him Who created me.
Colossians 3:9-10

I give and it is given unto me; good measure, in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, others give into my bosom. 
Luke 6:38

I have no lack, for my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one as I life up my shield of Faith.
Ephesians 6:16

I can do all things through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:13 

God has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light.
1 Peter 2:9

I am God's child, for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever.
1 Peter 1:23

I am God's workmanship, created in Christ to do good works. 
Ephesians 2:10

I am a new creature in Christ; old things have passed away.
2 Corinthians 5:17

I am a doer of the Word and Blessed in my actions.
James 1:22, 25

 I am a joint heir with Christ.
Romans 8:17

I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me.
Romans 8:37

I am an overcomer by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.  
Revelation 12:11

I am a partaker of God's Divine nature.
2 Peter 1:3-4

I am an Ambassador for Christ{I represent Him}.
2 Corinthians 5:20

I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people.
1 Peter 2:9

I am the righteousness of God in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:21

I am the temple of the Holy Spirit: I am not my own.
1 Corinthians 6:19

I am the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath.
Deuteronomy 28:13  

It is God's will that I prosper and have good health.
3 John 1:2

I delight myself in God's Word and all that I do prospers and succeeds.
Psalm 1:2-3

Jesus understands me, and even when I make mistakes, I can pray boldly and He helps me.
Hebrews 4:15-16

When I am weary I run to Jesus and He refreshes me.
Matthew 11:28

I am healed by strips of Jesus.
Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24

I meditate upon the Word of God and I do what is written in it and I prosper in my ways, deal wisely and have good success.
Joshua 1:8

The more your mind is renewed by these things that God says about you in His Word, the more your behavior will improve.  suggest that you take time to look up and study each scripture to get greater benefits. The Word of God has the power to save our souls when you approach it with meekness.

Therefore, get rid of all moral fifth and every expression of evil, and humbly receive the word planted in your heart, which can save you souls. 
James 1:21

You can not change yourself, nor force yourself to behave better, without studying the Bible Scriptures and then asking God to help you!  Then He will use His Word to grant you the strength and disciple to walk as Jesus walked.

 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
  2 Corinthians 3:18

We have already seen that with God's help we can choose to walk as Jesus walked. 
God's Word transforms us into the image of Christ and our behavior in the better.
Thus we renew our minds when we declare the Word out loud.

 You shall remember that while you were yet a slave {sinner} in the land of Egypt {world}, 
and I the Lord your God Redeemed you; therefore I command you this thing today.
 Deuteronomy 15:15

 The more we mediate on the Word of God, the more our minds are renewed {changed and transformed} for the better. 

Amen - to a new and/or better life if you can accept this outline!

  -   It is all up to you - friend!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular