Blog Archive

12 June 2016

Another Candida gone story


We use the candidacleanser.com  system and it works  here is a report from Fla.

  ==================================

In the meantime here is a glimpse at what Candida Cleanser has done for Jackie of Casselberry, Florida.

“I'm a healthy lady. One day my Dr. prescribed me VERY strong antibiotics for an extended period of time to make sure I didn't get an infection after an appendectomy. (Appendectomy runs in my family, it's very common)
Antibiotics wiped out everything in my body, both the good and the bad bacteria. Little did I know that I needed to repopulate my good bacteria to keep a healthy gut and immune system!

So, about 6 months after I got off my antibiotics I started having symptoms of Candida. I was lethargic all of the time, I couldn't concentrate, I had zero energy, I craved sweets a lot, I was moody, snappy, and depressed the majority of the time, I couldn't even get out of bed without an IV dripping coffee in my veins because I was SOO tired in the morning, I caught a cough and 5 months later I still had it, I grew a tummy pootch from all the carbs I was consuming, I developed oral thrush, I drank alcohol and was not phased much by it (I believe the Candida was eating the alcohol faster than I drank it), and my short term memory was worse than it had ever been in my life!

Soon, I sought out a psychiatrist to find out what was wrong with my extremely poor concentration and lack of recall.

I was diagnosed and put on psychiatric drugs for ADD. And those drugs helped with several of my symptoms, accept the constant cough and the ability to drink more alcohol than I was used to.

BUT!!! Without my new drugs, all my symptoms would come back with a vengeance... (that's when I would develop thrush).

And all of this is on a 26 yr old slim female with a previously perfect health record!
I was on this very expensive ADD medication for several years, unable to function without it. However, I didn't want to be dependent on those drugs forever, so one day I went cold turkey. And I hated my life. I was absolutely miserable from all of my Candida symptoms!
Then one day my mother suggested if maybe I had Candida. I looked into it and was SHOCKED!!! I did my research and ordered Candida Cleanser right away. Besides being immensely tired from the die off, all of my symptoms started to disappear! I will be eternally grateful for your product because it literally gave me my life back.

Thank you”

For more stories like this one visit our website by clicking here > http://candidacleanser.com/reviews.html

Health and Happiness
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular