Blog Archive

19 June 2016

Where do you stand? - Clint Eastwood - 2




Clint Eastwood at 86… 

Preparing To Say Good-Bye




This is part of Clint Eastwood, a final statement on life!

I totally agree with this and have attempted to use some of his beliefs most of my life!


 Here is a great American who loves the USA and understands that most of the HOG WASH in the press and Political arena is not worth listening to...

He stands for opportunity, love, and the God given right to live free of Government controls at every level in your life!

   =====================================

Clint said: 

As I enjoy my twilight years, I am often struck by the inevitability that the party must end. There will be a clear, cold morning when there isn’t any “more!”

No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more family and friends to share with, no more phone calls to just chat.  -  Gone!

It seems to me that one of the important things to do before that morning comes, is to let every one of your family and friends know that you care for them by finding simple ways to let them know your heartfelt beliefs and the guiding principles of your life so they can always say, “He was my friend, and I know where he stood.”

So, just in case I’m gone tomorrow, please know this.


** We should all take this advice for our own - and start now to implement it in out life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular