Blog Archive

28 August 2016

The Truth will prevail!



  ***   For all readers  - 

  I post the truth, where ever and whenever I find it.  The Truth will prevail! 

  Seek the truth because the Truth will set you free -

" The Truth will Set You Free

31 So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples.

 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
 33 “We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”…
{ Actually the Jews were slaves, to the Egyptians, Babylons, Persians, Greeks, and then the Romans}   


The truth is what it is will prevail over all else... 

Stick with the Truth and all the lies will fad...

** So if you want to drop me as a friend  - I wish you the best....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular