Blog Archive

09 April 2017

I came and saw then stumbled... Part 1 of my life.


Like so many of you, I have been introduced to the Pure Truth of Almighty God; saw the light at age 10, got my first Bible in the 4th grade.  Have read often over the years - the Word of God never fails!

While I have drifted some from the Word of God in my life,  at  times over the years -
 one thing stood before me always - the knowledge of my calling ...
 There were times in my 20's when I came to think that I knew it all  =  But I was WRONG! 
I should have fixed everything back then when I supposedly had all the answers - but the True prevailed and I came to see the error of my ways...  Thank The Lord God!  

I did not live close to the covenant with God; but I did not stray very far in the moral sense...
  Of course there were temptations and some mistakes; but finally prayers and the Grace of God intervened so that my life took a better road... 
I switched to seeking;
 " The Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, so that all other things would be given to me!

This has been my pathway and direction, attempting t follow the direction of the Bible and those who were placed upon my pathway of life. Once you come to see and recognize the Absolute Truth of God in your life it will never be the same again!

The Truth will Set You Free  John 8: 32

29And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.  
30As he spake these words, many believed on him. 
31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 
32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.  
33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how do you say that, You shall be made free?  
*** 
{ The Jews had been slaves to several nations over the years so verse 33 is misrepresentation of the truth} 

34Jesus answered them, Verily, truly, I say unto you, 
Whosoever commits is the servant of sin.  
35And the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the Son abides forever.  

God is always there you just have to stop and recognize Him and the moments He places upon your pathway of life!   People tend to think wrongly that God is not there, or that they must go to some special place at some special time - but this is wrong ...  God is always there for you - just seek Him in dedicated Prayers... 

Stop back for more truth to help you become the person God wants you to be!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular