Blog Archive

12 May 2016

SSDD - 1


* Those who do not understand much of the crap in the world is actually the Same Stuff Different Day!
We get fed the same lies and general B.S. - but if you say something long enough many people will finally believe it to be true!   Ads, politics and sales use this policy often.

This set of blogs will be showing who and when this technique has been applied to get a misleading point point across...   Read and decide where the real truth is!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent post: Politics

Bernie Sanders DEMANDS Whites Apologize For Slavery…NOW

By  | 

FROM GOD FATHER POLITICS:

It’s hard getting old. Bernie Sanders is getting old and he’s not thinking straight.
 It doesn’t help that his political philosophy is out of whack.
His latest scheme to get votes is demanding that white America apologize for slavery.
 I’m pretty sure that the deaths of many hundred thousand American citizens;  who died to “free the slaves” is quite an apology.

I got this from a friend... Reba, these are her comments - I love them... R.A.L.A.

 ================================
The first slave owner in America was a black man. Black people and even the American owned Negro slaves and guess what?
 During the same time there were also white slaves. But you won't find that being taught in public schools.
 My daughter is one who speaks her mind disregarding any repercussions. Her teacher at school a couple weeks ago said to the class "white people should apologize to blacks and be ashamed of what (we) did to them."

My daughter's response in class:
"That's bull-crap."
Teacher: "EXCUSE ME?"

My daughter: "You're telling me that I should apologize for something I took no part in and that I should hang my head in shame? I mean, I'm sorry for what they went through but it's not MY fault."
Teacher: "actually...YES."
My daughter: "You said you're German, right?"
Teacher: "uh...yeah."
My daughter: "Are you gonna apologize to the Jews for what YOU did?"
Teacher: NO.
My daughter: "WHY NOT? YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HOLOCAUST."
Teacher: "I'm not going there with you."

My daughter: "Of course not, nor are you gonna tell the complete history of slavery in the USA -  like how the first slave owner was a black man, or how there were other black slave owners as well. OR that they sold their own people, or how there were also white slaves, or how a white man fought to free them, or how black men voluntarily fought in the battle...shall I go on?"
Teacher: "No."
My daughter: *SMILES!* then stop feeding me lies.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an example of why people need to know history and understand actually what happened!  Because otherwise you are being lead around as a ignorant fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular