Blog Archive

28 January 2016

Pray the Promises of God - 1 of x


The Promises:

 WHAT MAKES CHRISTIAN PRAYING DIFFERENT?

By learning to pray the promises of Almighty God as found in the Bible! 

 PROMISES PREDICT THE CORRECT ANSWERS

 D.L. Moody: "Tarry at a promise, and God will meet you there."

 Jeremiah 29:11 Printable



 -  2 Corinthians 1:20 (NIV)
20  For no matter how many promises God has made, they are always “Yes” in Christ.  And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.


Acts 17:27-28

Colossians 1:15-17 (NIV)

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.


John 14:13-14 (NIV)

13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

 Moses at the Burning Bush
Exodus 3:14
13 Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?'     What shall I say to them?"  

14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, 
"Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"  
15 God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations. 
 { He is the Great " I AM" }


Once you can learn to find and use the Promises of God in your life - Blessings will come and some answers; though it may not be exactly what you wanted...
Remember one of the greatest Blessings can be in the form of unanswered prayer!

  Everything in His time and completion!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular