Blog Archive

14 January 2016

Dear Father God


Dear Father God, we come to you today,  we thank you for giving us another day, we praise you and sing of your glory. Hevenly Father,  with so much in wrong in our world today, there can only be one fix  which is all You.

 Lord, let us beseech today, to lay your hands upon those that are sick and or afflicted that you would heal all the ill in them, we plead to take away the horrible cancers, to  heal their body and minds,  That they would know you are the Great Physician, for no other can heal but You.
Lord God, You alone are awesome being so great and mighty, we love you, Lord, we praise your Holy Name and ask for your guidance that we may all know that You are Lord of all.

Father, I fall far short of your majesty and I pray you continue to forgive me for not always turning to you, I know you are the all powerful and that you are the one in control, give me a vision of you, Lord, that I may always turn to you in all that I say and do.

 Guide my every thought so that you would be first and foremost in my mind.
Guard my tongue Lord, that I may speak, only supporting words that lift up and glorify You.               

May I give to you, Heavenly Father all the pain and hurt that I feel.
May we find true forgiveness and love beyond any measure here in the here and now upon earth.

Thank you for loving me and most of all for your beloved Son who came;  lived a perfect life then died on that cross for me, Father I love you, and I serve you now and throughout my life for your are the Master of my life.

In Christ most holy name Amen and amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular