Blog Archive

24 January 2016

What about Stan Meyers Hydroxy?


 Having been an engineer and person who seeks the truth and follow the Lord Jesus  - this is part of some information which needs to be known ...
 The following is from a man who worked with Stan Meyers -

=============================


When I first met Stanley Meyers he said to me.   
"When I first discovered how to separate water I quit my job and was positive I would be making my machine

within 6 months.  I had spent years and my own money trying to improve the electrolysis process and their it was waiting to be found.  The relevancy here is the first opposition of the petroleum industry was to send scientific and engineering experts to every presentation Stan made to challenge his invention.  Stan was an expert machinist not a scientist or an engineer.  He admitted to me that he never knew how or why it worked only that he repeated what he he had seen and it worked.

Several well known automobile manufacturers had tried too get "exclusive rights to the water fuel cell"  not to produce it but to bury it forever. 

  The United States Navy  demanded that he give them a working unit for evaluation and as a loyal American Stan did.   The Navy made him agree not to reveal any of their weekly communications with him.  

However I was with Stan when he picked up one of his packets at the post office and he showed me the cover letter that restated that this was a matter of national security.  That letter was signed by the head of the office of the Navel Research labs,  was a former employee of Air Products Corporation who at one time was working on a hydrogen delivery system for service stations in the UK.

Plus this had lead to an offer being made to Stan during a meeting with the Saudi Arabian Oil Minister; who Stan told me offered him a Billion Dollars for the rights.  Stan said he was being tested by God.   A week later Stan was dead.
He had attended a diner meeting with 2 men; then he staggered outside and died of some poison in his drink! 

    After his death the ATF went to Stan's  home and took everything.  By dumb luck I met the son of the lead ATF officer of the raid and his father remembered the  event and said he had a warrant based on Stan producing explosives at his home.  As a matter of National Security that is as far as it goes.

    The dune buggy that was turned up is not the final version but Stan's last attempt using high voltage and  a catalyst in the water,.  The actual dune buggy  used low voltage and  I saw it run on muddy water from a creek and it ran for hours without creating any heat.  Stan was demonstrating to me how much solid waste needed to be kept from the environment.   At that time Stan stopped working on that method and looked for a way for direct injection into a motor.

These forces are still out there and more powerful than ever so understand if you find the low to no cost process to produce Hydroxy they are waiting  to destroy you even to the point of death.
  
I left Ohio because I was sure I would be next because of my conversations with Stan.   Please take this warning seriously because like cancer, many powerful people do not want this process solved.

I am well aware that the moderators of this forum want solid evidence that I really did  meet with Stan.   Since I could not possibly know what Stan was doing because no one not even his family know what I have said here and  after so many years what could possibly be my motive except to relate true information.









.


__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular