Blog Archive

15 January 2016

Don' t give the Devil time




When we confess with our mouth and believe with our heart that Jesus is Lord, We have an unction from the Spirit of God to want to do well instead of sinning blatantly and thinking that we can do what we want because we are forgiven. 

I have an incredible life because of the love God has given me and the last thing I want to do is sin against God, instead I endeavor to be holy so He can be pleased with me with the way I behave because I'm so very blessed and grateful.

 My performance as a christian should flow out of my intimate relationship with God. Then prayer and the forthcoming fruit of the Spirit will be effortless. God promises that when we abide in Him as a living sacrifice, He will renew our minds and we will be able to know His perfect will.

 When we sin we give the devil an inroad to take away our blessings and hurt us in many ways.

Satan used to accuse me and say, “What makes you think God will use you?”

The truth is that none of us are perfect, no not one - we don’t deserve the blessings of God.

But now I put my faith in Jesus. It’s hard for some people to accept this. It has been ingrained in us that if we aren’t holy, God won’t bless us. When God looks at you, He doesn’t see your goodness — He sees Jesus.

 If you’re walking in faith, you use faith as the rate of exchange between you and God. God is pleased with you even though your actions don’t measure up. Your life may be a wreck, but God is still pleased with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular