Blog Archive

05 February 2016

Why the real truth?

December 2015
Why the real truth?

Since I deal in the truth - why some ask?

Well; the longer I live this life - the more evidence I have seen that there is a real source of Absolute Eternal Truth {coupled with the everyday to day truthful events} which will out last every lie and falsehood that mankind has invented...
The only thing that each of us must address - to realize that unless you, seek, find and follow the Absolute Truth in your life; things will not end well for you!
This is not a declaration of superiority or an attempt to force any direction on anyone ...
 It is an avenue which can be used to vastly improve your existence for the Eternity which follows!

Do not end up being one of the many proud persons who thinking they that know it all.. Because I can truthfully say that day will never come - except that you will be exposed for every false thing you ever did or lie which you may have perpetrated!

The Absolute Truth will set you free...
John 8:32
The Truth will Set You Free
31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;
32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; {which is false because They had been enslaved by the Egyptians, and many other Mideast nations} how is it that You say, 'You will become free '?"


** Verse 33 = their false pride and non belief in the Absolute Truth of God!
BTW: The Absolute Truth is the only thing which will set you free from all the baggage and trash that we each accumulate in the earthly life!
Otherwise you will get to carry it all with you for the rest of your eternal existence alone even into the Outer Darkness!
But you do not have to believe me....

Therefore you do not have to accept or even believe the Absolute Truth of the Gospel of Christ - but the alternative is not in your favor!
But I am just a messenger!

Oh BTW: when I was younger {25} I thought I knew almost everything!
Just ask my wife! But now I realize that I should have fixed everything when I knew it all... Alas it now too late because things did not work out like I thought!
Folks do not get hung up on your pride it will kill you! HUH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular