Blog Archive

15 February 2016

phytic acid on our teeth



I still have the most well read and referenced article online about the affect of phytic acid on our teeth. It is a bit lengthy, and at the time I wrote it, I did not have all the answers. But I want to summarize two of the most important things you can do right now to prevent phytic acid from negatively affecting your teeth and gums.

1. In general, avoid whole wheat and whole grain products. (non-grains are exempt like teff, quinoa and amaranth).

Practically speaking, if you buy bread or crackers, make sure it is with regular organic flour, not whole grain flour. I know this advice might be different than what you have heard, but I do not want to bore you with the details of how I came to that conclusion in this e-mail.

2. The second tip, is to consume dairy products with your grains. For example, cheese and bread. This is because calcium protects against the negative affects of phytic acid.

You can read my entire phytic acid article online here:
http://www.curetoothdecay.com/Tooth_Decay/whole_grains_cause_tooth_decay.htm?awt_l=6rRWo&awt_m=3sa357FiFl2pPFS

If you want to learn more about how to prevent grains and phytic acid from harming your teeth, check out my books Cure Tooth Decay and Cure Gum Disease Naturally.

Yours in Dental Health,
Ramiel Nagel
Author of Cure Tooth Decay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular