Blog Archive

14 November 2018

If you can partner up with AWMI



Andrew Wommack Ministries Logo



Dear Friend,
 
You've probably heard the expression "Necessity is the mother of invention." I've just learned that "Necessity is the mother of inspiration" too. Let me explain.
 
As I shared with you in August, we had a kind of "perfect storm" in July where the parking garage that was promised us didn't materialize. The commitments I had made thinking this would work out left us holding the bag for nearly $5 million of the total cost of $21 million. On top of that, the precast panels that had already been produced would be lost, and it would be twelve to eighteen months before the panels could be created again. This, combined with the city of Woodland Park's announcement that they would not issue any more building permits until the garage was complete, left me forced to make a decision in one week or default.
 
I was unable to go to our partners on such short notice and therefore took out a loan for the full $21 million to complete the parking garage. To date, we have only used $10 million of the loan. I've been praying and asking the Lord to instruct me on how not to use any more of the approved loan and get the portion I've already borrowed paid off as soon as possible.
 
That describes my necessity. Now let me share with you what I believe the Lord has inspired me to do.
 
I've often taught from the parable in Mark 4:26-28 about the man who cast seed into the ground and the earth just brought forth fruit automatically. I've gotten great revelation from those verses and have seen thousands set free through those truths too.
 
However, I've actually struggled to teach on the last verse in that parable, which says,
 
But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest comes.
Mark 4:29
 
I didn't see the full significance of the statement about reaping as soon as the harvest was ripe. I think I supposed that reaping was just automatic tooBut here is my inspiration: Harvest comes automatically if we plant the seed, tend it, and give it time, but reaping the harvest isn't automaticThe crop will not jump off the stalk and put itself in the barn. Wow! What great revelation!
 
I know this is really quite simple, and some of you must be thinking, "Duh! Didn't you know that?" But in reality, I've been living my life and conducting my ministry as if the harvest would gather itself into the barn.
 
I have sown hundreds of millions of free ministry materials into people all over the world. Only eternity will reveal the total impact of what the Lord has done. But I haven't been reaping the harvest the way I should. We have 42,000 monthly partners who've enabled me to do all that we've accomplished in the world. I'm very grateful to the Lord and to them for their partnership.
 
But 42,000 partners out of the millions of seeds I've planted is a very small harvest. I believe the Lord has touched millions of people through this ministry. If I only reaped 10 percent of those people back as partners, that would be hundreds of thousands of partners. I know there is a huge harvest I haven't reaped.
 
The Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 9:11, "If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?"
 
I have gladly supplied millions of people with our ministry materials, and I will continue to do so. Sometimes, the people who need ministry the most are the least able to afford it. My partners have enabled me to reach people all over the world who could not afford to receive ministry from others, and this we will continue to do as the Lord permits.
 
But I'm coming to you and asking those of you who have seen a harvest in your life from the seeds this ministry has planted in you to give a portion back by becoming a monthly partner. It's that simple. This is a godly thing to do.
 
I know we all have needs, and many times it seems like the needs exceed our supply, but sowing is different. Second Corinthians 9:10 says,
 
Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.
 
Notice that the Lord gives seed to sowers. If the Lord can get His supply through you, then He will get it to you. And notice also that He doesn't just give seed to sow; He also gives bread for us to eat. That means that your giving will be key to your prosperity too.
 
If you have been touched and the Lord has enriched your life through this ministry, then I'm asking you to sow back by becoming a monthly Grace PartnerGrace Partners are people who give a minimum of $30 per month. That's less than the cost of a soda or cup of coffee each day.
 
If you feel $30 per month is too much, do what you can. We've had many people who started with less, and as the Lord prospered them, they increased.
 
I'm believing that I will reap what I've sown and will get 100,000 new partners. If you would like to gather some of your harvests into this barn, call our Helpline at 719-635-1111, or visit the link below.
 
By becoming a partner, you enter into the greatest endeavor on the planet: taking the nearly-too-good-to-be-true news to the whole world. I can guarantee you that in eternity, you will not miss those sodas or coffees but that you will rejoice to overlay up treasure in heaven.
 
Thanks in advance for helping me reap some of the harvests that Jamie and I have been sowing for over fifty years. Great is your reward!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular