Blog Archive

17 November 2016

" This is the way for you are to go,"



There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ; the law of the Spirit of Life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Yet not many Christians know how to live in this radical new freedom,which is their birthright.

To walk along the path of freedom, you must keep your mind firmly fixed on Christ.   Yet  today many voices proclaim: " This is the way for you are to go," but only the true word of Christ tells you the Truth.
If you follow the way of the world with all its glitter and glamor, you will descend deeper into the abyss of dullness of thought...       Even some of the so called Christian voices can lead you astray through Religious Legalism - saying do this or that, pray this way or that way.. listening to all these voices can only lead you into disrepair and confusion! 

Be content as simple sheep, listening to My Voice {Jesus} and following; for I will lead you into restful green pastures along waterways of righteousness...
 

*** Refer:

 Psalm 23:1-3 (NIV)

A psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.

 Isa.30:31, (NIV)

Indeed, the Assyrians will be shattered at the LORD's voice, when he strikes them with his scepter.


 John10:27, (NIV)

 The Unbelief of the Jews
26 But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe.
 27 My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 
  28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.…

Rom.8:1-2  (NIV)

Life Through the Spirit

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular