Blog Archive

01 March 2018

You can call on me



Call on Him!
*** Which is where ever we may be or have even hidden! ***

Date:   1/15/2016  ... viewed 426 times


You can call on me

*** You will call upon me then come and pray unto me. and I will hear and listen to you.

                             ============================

This scripture verse is so powerful and filled with promise. If we could just call upon the Lord Gad and pray to Him; then He will listen to us.

No matter whatever situation that we may find ourselves in, we can pray confidently, knowing full well; that our Lord God hears the prayers of His people and will answer according to His perfect Will.

We can come to Him with our every doubt, fear, desire or dream and He will listen. Thus knowing that Our Lord God hears our every prayer should fill us with Thanksgiving for there is no better way to show our gratitude than to praise Him in prayer!

Which is where ever we may be or have even hidden!


Here is one of the most conscice and to the point scriptures to help yu see how God can guide your life!   Try it!



Jeremiah 29:11-14 (NASB)
11 For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
12 Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
14 I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’


Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular