Blog Archive

13 February 2017

Only God knows



Reverse discrimination does not work because - you still had a from of discrimination! 
It should be a case of -  No, None or Never any discrimination! 
Period! 
Then there would not be any favorites or special classes of citizens!
 ==================
Once you continue to give special privileges to some; then the social latter is established - which is where we have been through out history! 

This is where only an loving caring God can make the difference! 


Jeremiah 29:11-14New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  
12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Because those on top or in the privileged classes will not want to give up their " I am Better than you! "...   

This does not mean that there are not some few special groups 
{As Fire - Police - Military - Certain leaders and Medical groups} 

 But these should be well defined and controlled so that they do not take complete control! It should eliminate - much of the social conflicts - yet since human nature is to dominate and control it becomes almost impossible in today's society! 

This gets us back to need for Almighty God in our lives...  

Because only God can know absolutely the hearts of people and not become personally involved in human special interests...   He is not in the human system...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular