Blog Archive

09 August 2015

Pardon my enthusiasm



 
carly-fiorina

Pardon my enthusiasm, but I just had to get up and cheer after hearing Carly Fiorina on CNN’s “The State of the Union” this morning.
When asked by host Jake Tapper about Donald Trump’s inference about Fox News’ Megyn Kelly, Fiorina replied, “Women understood that comment. And yes, it is offensive. I started out as a secretary. And as I made my way up in the business world, a male-dominated business world, I’ve had lots of men imply that, um — I was unfit for decision-making because maybe I was having my period. So I’ll say it, OK?

When I started this campaign, I was asked on a national television show whether a woman’s hormones prevented her from serving in the Oval Office. MY response was, can we think of a single instance in which a man’s hormones might have clouded his judgment?

Uh, yes Ms. Fiorina, we certainly can, and his WIFE is now running for president.
I don’t recall Margaret Thatcher ever having to respond to such questions. But I’m quite certain if she had been, she would have answered with the same aplomb. Carly Fiorina is cut from the same cloth!

[Note: This article was written by Michele Hickford, Editor-in-Chief]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular