Blog Archive

29 June 2018

Why I write!


 Starting back in 2004 when I started blogging; it was mainly to see how it went and to explore the realm of authorship. Since then I have written thousands of posts - mainly to fulfill a need to express myself and post happening.  Many of these happenings were just a personal view and events that I experienced.  This was not bad, yet I continued to feel the need to post things which could help others. Because if you can not or do not help others placed on your pathway of life then all else is a lost.


Things that I learned was we each have stories and desires to share. I have posted on several different blog spots and have written several thousand posts.  Total readership is somewhere over a million views.  This is not to brag, used to show the scope of my writing and effect.
 I even wrote a book which I have yet to publish {maybe one day}.


I have almost always attempted to write about true happenings and not just things to embellish myself. One thing I learned was we are here to learn and then hopefully come to enlighten or offer ways to enlighten others. {BTW: if you do not learn to better yourself and help others then all else is a waste of time.}


 John 10:10 "The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I have come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly."


JOHN 10:7-10

The Greek word translated "life" here is "Zoe" and it means life in the absolute sense or life as God has it. Everyone who is breathing has life in the sense of physical existence, but only those who receive Jesus can experience life as God intended it to be.

Jesus came to not only save us from the torment of eternal hell but also to give us this "Zoe" or God-kind of life in abundance. The life of God is not awaiting us in heaven, but is presently possessed by every born-again person {this can be anyone who accepts the message of Christ} in his spirit. We can release this "Zoe" life and enjoy it now by losing our natural life and finding this supernatural life.

 The way we lose our life is to deny any thoughts, emotions, or actions that are contrary to the Word of God, which is life ("Zoe" in Jn. 6:63). When we line our thoughts, emotions, and actions up with the instructions of God's Word, then we will find this "Zoe" life manifest in our bodies and souls as well.


This is where the conflict in our earthly existence comes into conflict with our "Zoe ".


This is where your life needs the truth of the Universe in our lives. We can only experience that which in our mind (soul) and will. If we do not entertain thoughts contrary to what is found in the Bible:
Philippians 4:7-8  (NKJV)

7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Meditate on These Things

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.


Here I found the secrete to life!  Read heed and allow it to become part of your life so that your eternal existence will be Blessed by God!


This is why I now write to help and love my neighbor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular