Blog Archive

14 April 2016

How is This Coconut Oil Used?


   ***  We have been using Tropical Traditions coconut products for some time it is excellent!

    ========================================================

How is This Coconut Oil Used?

Virgin Coconut Oil is a food, and is one of the best cooking oils you can use. It has been a staple cooking oil for thousands of years in tropical climates. As a cooking oil, its chemical structure is kept in tact and therefore is resistant to mutations of fatty acid chains even when used in higher cooking temperatures, unlike most vegetable oils. Research shows that the medium chain fatty acids found in coconut oil boosts the body’s metabolism, raises body temperatures, and helps provide greater energy which can lead to weight loss. More uses of coconut oil here. For hundreds of tasty recipes from people who use coconut oil, visit FreeCoconutRecipes.com.

FreeCoconutRecipes.com

Virgin Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, a nutrient that supports the body’s immune system. Lauric acid is also found in human mother’s milk.  Dr. Mary Enig suggests the average adult include about 3.5 tablespoons of coconut oil per day in their diet to take in an equivalent amount of lauric acid that a nursing infant would receive from breast milk. Read more in our Virgin Coconut Oil FAQ.

Tropical Traditions is America’s favorite brand of coconut oil!

Some comments from customers:
My family uses a LOT of coconut oil for health reasons and Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil is hands-down the best we've tasted. We buy it by the gallon. Adelia - Newport, OR
I shop at Tropical Traditions on a regular basis. I have found their coconut oil to be the best I have ever used. The recipe collection is a great resource for me to try some new recipes. Kelly - Harrisonburg, VA

A few years back, I ordered my first bottle of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions. I have been a loyal customer ever since! I have never tasted such a pure, rich flavored Coconut Oil in my life. This oil is amazing! I have given many samples to my friends and family, and they are hooked as well! THANK YOU Tropical Traditions for supplying such a fantastic product at an amazing price! You have a customer for LIFE! Steven - Pepperell, MA

Tropical Traditions takes its product line to a whole new level and is the benchmark for coconut oil. The product is just remarkable and it has truly made a difference in the quality of life of my family. The online ordering process is user-friendly and responsive. The shipping and product delivery is very good. I have already recommended Tropical Traditions to my friends and family. Great company. Lee - Madison, IN

I must state, I normally do not write reviews, however I chose to write a review for Tropical Traditions because of the quality of their products. In a consumer market where finding products that are produced with protecting the natural element is very difficult and some what unheard of, Tropical Traditions has been the only company I've seen or heard of that actually takes the time to produce products the way "Nature" intended. I consume on a daily basis Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, and as a Bodybuilder it is regularly in my diet all year round. The quality of their products and packaging is top shelf. Nicholas - Hamden, CT

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil is the only coconut oil I use and recommend because it’s the freshest, best tasting coconut oil I’ve found. I’ve compared it to others and it won my vote. I recommend it for cooking because it is much more stable than other vegetable  oils; when it’s heated it won’t create toxic trans fatty acids. This is the oil I use to cook everything from eggs to veggie stir fries. Bottom line--my food always tastes great. Just ask my husband. Cherie Calbom, The Juice Lady , nutritionist and best-selling author of “Juicing for Life.”

Watch more Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil video reviews here

Where should you buy your Virgin Coconut Oil? Learn more about the advantages of buying coconut oil online.

100% Money Back Guarantee on 16 oz. trial size!
Order Risk-FREE!

We are so convinced that you will love this oil, that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our 16 oz. trial size. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your trial size in the first 30 days, get a full refund - no questions asked! So try it today and start enjoying this wonderful oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular