Blog Archive

20 April 2016

a better place


  > Dear reader please understand that what I post has been determined to be the truth as far as possibly known.

 Some will be from posted facts of various reliable sources (historical records, publications, or from technical manuals) - some are accounts from first hand people's personal reports and finally the are events which I have personally witnessed!

 *** There are a few scattered light or humors type posts -  maybe even fiction stories.  which will be I.D. ed as such....

 All that I have attempted to do on this or any other blogs which I write or have written is to give you the Truth as much as possible! This is done in order to make where ever or to whom ever I communicate the best information I could offer at that particular time!
 i.e. in other words to make this or where ever I am a better place for my having been there or here!

my resume includes the fact that I have been exposed to more diverse and concrete  info than the average person on earth today -  plus I have a background in Engineering, with strong study in Logic, History, spent time in the military, US civil service, with a strong understanding of, the mechanical, electrical, and chemical fields!

Travel to over 25 countries plus a massive reading from many of the main solid libraries ...

If I can be of some assistance or help let me know by reply!

P.S.  I know that no human knows everything upon this earth including me!
 This is not a boost or Pride thing just a clarification and understanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular