Blog Archive

27 April 2016

Four Words Rarely Heard In Washington


This is who I voted and here is a man who sees the real Natl Debt problem for what it is.... This is a major problem and just see how the present Demo party is still selling the same phony crap about the US is not broke! Read on:
==========================
Dear Dr. Obermeyer:

Without a doubt, we have a full blown debt crisis. I share your concerns about a massive federal debt that is $19 trillion and growing. This debt crisis is the reason why I ran for the United States Senate, and it still remains my top priority as a U.S. Senator.

Tackling our debt means we need to start making the hard decisions, including prioritizing our national spending. However, the first and most vital step towards solving our debt crisis is fundamentally reforming the federal budget process. Our process has only worked as it should four times in the past forty years. It doesn't even account for every dollar the federal government takes in or spends. Without a full picture of the federal government's balance sheet, how can we start to even solve the problem?

Since beginning my term in the Senate last January, I have been working tirelessly on finding solutions to these issues and continue to work on developing legislation to meet these goals. In fact, to encourage these principles, I recently introduced the Accurate Accounting Act of 2016 (S. 2513), which would make Social Security a part of the annual federal budgeting process. This will help Congress address a significant part of its balance sheet and as well as make the crucial changes to the budget process so that we can save Social Security for future generations.

Also, I wanted to share with you this video message I recently released talking about four words that are an important principal when we budget our own expenses. "We can't afford it," is a phrase I don't hear enough up here, and that has to change. You can see my message here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77HBuc2aqo&feature=youtu.be.
Thank you for taking the time to write in about this important issue. You can stay up to date on my work with our nation's budget by visiting my website: http://www.perdue.senate.gov/. I am here to serve Georgians, so please do not hesitate to be in touch if I can be of any further assistance to you.
Kindest regards,
David Perdue
United States Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular