Blog Archive

08 June 2019

Making Memory Monuments

** Part adapted from Descover the keys to Staying Full of God
AWMI.org  - Harrison House Publishers - Tulsa, OK 74153

Your memory is a powereful tool and can help either make or break your life!Yourimaination is the part which remembers. Therefore teach your self how to prepare your heart! Parparing your heart is vital - and important by remembering! Which is one of the most powerful things you an do to prepare your heart! 

Andrew Wammack prepared his heart over 50 years ago - when God supernaturaly intervened in his life! He make monuments in his life continually!  Recalling many events in your life can and will pin point them so that they become a major part in your existence.One of the things. He did not forget was dayback on the 23rd of March 1968; the time saved and changed his life forever! Memory makes a huge difference and allows us to think back and remember the special Blessing and events in our life! 

 So often people have special events happenings in their life which lost in the everyday stuff. Things like growing up with family, attending schools, and the even marriage. It is important for us to make memories and help keep our past alive! So often today the world either covers up or blanks out our important parts of memory! This is where many people today are! Wore out and befuddled and confused! Why because they forgot the Major moments in their lives!  People should walk by their memories almost every day!

Start learning to keep your memories  and actions intune with your life. 
 Then there are not many suprises or major adjustments  necessary!  

Read, pray and live with the true love of CHrist in your heart: 

1 Corinthians 13  (ESV)


The Way of Love

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b] it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Footnotes:

  1. 1 Corinthians 13:3 Some manuscripts deliver up my body [to death] that I may boast
  2. 1 Corinthians 13:5 Greek irritable and does not count up wrongdoing







   











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular