Blog Archive

16 June 2019

I read a lot - so what? part 2

Reading is key to an expanded personal knowledge base - this is where you separate the thinkers and doers from the follower and  controlling trending groups! 
 It seems that the difference between the " Doers " 20% and the  " Tag a longs "non-interested is about an 80% ratio. Which seems to be true looking at how many in the general population live and fail!  

Much of my reading is non-fiction and not science fiction. Therefore I seek the ball faced the truth, no some hanky pamky stories! 
Please do not get me wrong, as I enjoy a good story like most people!  But I prefer following and seeking the real truth of the matter!

Therefore many people do not read or follow my posts. Over the years, I have learned many things which most do not want to know! 

Examples:

The Air Quality and Freshwater supply is far more important than the price of Gasoline or Gun Control!  Yet most do not understand or even want to know about these important facts!  Sad though it is folks - you can only watch so many star wars or space fiction or sports events or participating in dangerous sports events. Most of which does not really help you! I am not down on any of those but just do not see putting large amounts of my personal time into them! 

From where I have been - many things are more Razzle Dazzle and/or " Showboating " - meaning things irrelevance to our eternal exiastence!  Which is where you spend the rest of your existence! So it seems that you would want to get it right!

This is where I tend to spend time and effort! 
Important things like , real love, helping others, beings and being a good example are very important to those whom you meet daily in life!  

Who were you today? 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular