Blog Archive

19 December 2018

Advice on Candida treatments


Advice on Candida treatments
Vitamins and Candida

Michael Biamonte has a very interesting opinion about vitamins and candida. This is what he says on his Biamonte Center website.

"Certain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs can spread Candida. Some of these include the B-complex, vitamin D, CoQ-10, Calcium, Copper, and Iron.
 Other nutrients protect the Candida from the very medicines used to kill it.

 I recently wrote an entire article on how CoQ10 can spread Candida!
 I personal take CoQ10, but I don't have Candida!
 I would not recommend taking Coq10 until your Candida is gone!

Most antifungals work by creating “oxidative stress” against the membrane or outer skin of the Candida. This works by “burning” or “digesting” the outer layer of the Candida. Antioxidant vitamins in high doses will protect the Candida from treatment and most be avoided.

Many years ago I studied how many of the prescription drugs worked to kill Candida. I was surprised to learn that many of the drugs work by blocking the absorption of nutrients like Vitamin D or Iron into the Candida cell, so that Candida will not get that nutrient to nourish itself.

 The most common mistake in trying to regain energy in one who has Candidiasis is the use of many vitamins and minerals or other exotic supplements intended to boost energy while the Candida still exists in the body."

Whether Michael does present a good argument not to take vitamins and minerals while battling candida. Until recently I have been taking quite a lot of vitamins in order to support my body's immune system.

However recently I stopped taking all of them. By the fourth day I noticed significant improvements in several key candida symptoms, including rectal itching, which I think is a good indication of a reduction in bowel yeast numbers.

I am interested in others' experiences and thoughts on this. I know the conventional view is that one needs to support the body with vitamins, but sometimes the intuitive response is not the best approach. Is this such a situation?

Footnote:
Perhaps Zinc is an exception. If anything it inhibits yeast and it is important to repair leaky gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular