Blog Archive

14 March 2019

What is the Truth? And why all the lies? Part 1


I have spent most of my adult life seeking the truth and attempting to live a Righteous life! While not always as successful as desired  - I have come closer than many whom I have observed!  Nor this does not mean that I am some supermodel of perfection absolutely not!  Actually more like just a little better than I should have been!  

When you really look at life and how so many people live it - you come to notice that there is a lost wrong. Now I am not here to attempt to correct all that is possible -  because I know it is not possible for a human!  What purpose will cause each of us to stop and notice how we are living from the depths of our own heart!  Once you see or take note as to your place in life, then you can move forward toward improvement. You must do it, I can not change anyone except myself! 

I will attempt to post things that can aid you in becoming a better person! Stop back as we review this decisive action!  





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular